Baylor at Coffee Co.

wingman10

B'man, Just what are your qualifications to post to this thread about Baylor? Own a can of spray paint?

I'm sorry, I have absolutely no qualifications. I wasn't able to participate in the vandalism of Chattanooga because of my location. Anyway, I think Coach Sholl (aka Dean Sholl) and Potter would've "put a hurtin'" on me if I ever participated in such artistic expression. I do have a knack for the Arts unc....

Edited by Buzzman

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is ridiculous......get back to the topic

Are you a member of the Coach T thread police? We were just responding to our friend signalbirdie. Apparently, uncfan isn't authorized to post on this topic? BTW, nice quote of Tom Hanks (League Of Their Own) on your signature. Oh wait, is that too off topic for you? :wacko:

Oh yeah, Baylor wins.....

Edited by Buzzman

Wow go Baylor! Someone has finally taken over these boring Coffee Co. threads and how they will win every week. I have noticed how the CC posters have been silent this week :wacko:

baylor is gonna lose

Wow go Baylor! Someone has finally taken over these boring Coffee Co. threads and how they will win every week. I have noticed how the CC posters have been silent this week :lol:

Forgot something you lose at life to (Trust Me)

Are you a member of the Coach T thread police? We were just responding to our friend signalbirdie. Apparently, uncfan isn't authorized to post on this topic? BTW, nice quote of Tom Hanks (League Of Their Own) on your signature. Oh wait, is that too off topic for you? ;)

Oh yeah, Baylor wins.....

I just figured that we might could actually talk about football instead of uncfan not being authorized to post.....