Baylor at Coffee Co.

wingman10

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just what i thought would happen, without cooper it would have been a heck of a game

the times massey scored it was because we had everyone keyed on cooper and no one was watching him.

both teams played a heck of a game

William Le-Hawkins and Michael Goins both broke the 1,000 yard rushing barrier on the night. Le-Hawkins finished with 19 carries for 120 yards. Goins finished with 10 carries for 59 yards.

Josh Graham went 7 of 19 for 134 yards.

Cooper carried the ball 15 times for 201 yards.

CHS - 346 yards

Baylor - 363

sorry meant to correct the score too it was 37-14

Congrats to Baylor on the victory, and congrats to Massey for going over 1,000yrds for the season as well as Goins and Le-Hawkins...and last but not least, I'm very impressed with Coopers ability to run the ball. I kinda of think of him as a Jamal Lewis, but a buddy of mine said Jerome Bettis, either way he's a heck of a RB and I know as well as others can not wait to see him in D1 and I hope that he makes a full committment to UT, I think it's still a verbal one at the moment, but not really for sure. Either way I enjoyed the game and really have nothing to complain about as I'm sure others will....not meaning to sound harsh but it's late and I'm tired and I say whatever is on my mind! Good luck to Baylor for the rest of the season!!!

Congrats to Baylor on the victory, and congrats to Massey for going over 1,000yrds for the season as well as Goins and Le-Hawkins...and last but not least, I'm very impressed with Coopers ability to run the ball. I kinda of think of him as a Jamal Lewis, but a buddy of mine said Jerome Bettis, either way he's a heck of a RB and I know as well as others can not wait to see him in D1 and I hope that he makes a full committment to UT, I think it's still a verbal one at the moment, but not really for sure. Either way I enjoyed the game and really have nothing to complain about as I'm sure others will....not meaning to sound harsh but it's late and I'm tired and I say whatever is on my mind! Good luck to Baylor for the rest of the season!!!

It's all about the line play and Baylor was able to get the push and a seal block when they needed it on the offensive side. On the defensive side, with the exception of an excellent opening drive by Coffee County, the Baylor line was able to contain for the most part. Coffee looked good. The coach and his unsportsmanlike 15 yarder sure didn't help his team and led directly to a Baylor score after the safety early on. Congratulations to the homecoming court and to the winner. That was a very well done, classy halftime show.

It's all about the line play and Baylor was able to get the push and a seal block when they needed it on the offensive side. On the defensive side, with the exception of an excellent opening drive by Coffee County, the Baylor line was able to contain for the most part. Coffee looked good. The coach and his unsportsmanlike 15 yarder sure didn't help his team and led directly to a Baylor score after the safety early on. Congratulations to the homecoming court and to the winner. That was a very well done, classy halftime show.

What did the coach do that got him the unsportsmanlike call?

What did the coach do that got him the unsportsmanlike call?

There was an intentional grounding called while the Coffee Cty qb was in the end zone, resulting in the safety. The CC coach didn't care for the call, argued strongly and they bumped. I'm not sure, from where I sat, when the flag came out or the circumstance of the contact. It did happen, maybe incidently and the flag may have already been on the field.

just to clear something up i was standing right there and bill price did not bumb anyone he never moved the official bumbed him... all price ever said was that there were two guys in the area and he didn't like the call... he never said anything out of the way to the official and that is the truth.

Well are all from the same area and we all know that Bill Price would not have just politly said he didnt like the call. 5AFootball Fan Im sure your close to Price since your giving stats.

just what i thought would happen, without cooper it would have been a heck of a game

If Baylor had brought only their freshman it would have been a heck of a game.

I have spoken to CC loyalists who were at the game and summed it up as CC being outplayed, outmanned and out coached.

Its not getting any better at CC. The competition does not have to be great for CC not to be able to compete.