Harriman at Coalfield

smoothsmitty

uhh... Harriman is hungry. If refs dont cheat. And Harriman plays defense like they did against Rockwood first half. Ill say 27-15. If they play defense like they did against midway First half Ill say 27-26 OT in a nail biter

The ref's cheat? Already looking for your excuse? What a shame.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uhh... Harriman is hungry. If refs dont cheat. And Harriman plays defense like they did against Rockwood first half. Ill say 27-15. If they play defense like they did against midway First half Ill say 27-26 OT in a nail biter

Defense at the rockwood game? When did Harriman play defense? I was their and all I saw has Rockwood out smart harriman and out play Harriman all night long. All it is going to take is Coalfield to get up on Harriman ealry and Harriman will begin to make the stupid plays like they did at Rockwood.

Defense at the rockwood game? When did Harriman play defense? I was their and all I saw has Rockwood out smart harriman and out play Harriman all night long. All it is going to take is Coalfield to get up on Harriman ealry and Harriman will begin to make the stupid plays like they did at Rockwood.

I think that you do not give harriman the credit that they seserve. Harriman has a good football team, but like I have said several times already I think that Coalfield will win the game in the second half. But make no mistake Harriman has a good team

Uhh.. not giving excuses the refs did cheat last year hhs vs chs. harriman first series they called a shovel pass a fumble on the harriman 15 yard line. As for Rockwood they were in trouble the first half as harriman was like a mad team flyin to the ball and rapping up gang tackles (in the first half). If they can repeat that against this One man team coalfield they shouldnt have much trouble. thats all Im saying.

When a team gets beat or thinks there going to get beat why they always blame the refs......Did Coalfield blame the refs when we got beat last year by Hampton or the year before when we got beat by Boyd? No becasue the better team won the game so shut up unless your one of the refs.......

Uhh.. not giving excuses the refs did cheat last year hhs vs chs. harriman first series they called a shovel pass a fumble on the harriman 15 yard line. As for Rockwood they were in trouble the first half as harriman was like a mad team flyin to the ball and rapping up gang tackles (in the first half). If they can repeat that against this One man team coalfield they shouldnt have much trouble. thats all Im saying.

Cry. Me. A. RIVER!!! It just pains you to admit the better team won, doesn't it? Seems like I remember last week a certain team was acting this cocky... only to get humiliated. Gee, I wonder who THAT was? At least Coalfield don't make excuses when they lose. :thumb:

All coalfield is, is cocky. they think they are better thn everybody else and they also think mr. superstar BD will run over everybody. but to tell u the truth who has coalfield played that harriman or midway couldnt beat. im not sayin that they shouldnt have won because they did win. all im sayin is coalfieldfans quit eing cocky and just talk about who will win not how bad or this person is better or the refs. and that goes for you to harriman fans. thanks and goodluck to both teams.

but i have to go for the devils in a close one. 27-24

All coalfield is, is cocky. they think they are better thn everybody else and they also think mr. superstar BD will run over everybody. but to tell u the truth who has coalfield played that harriman or midway couldnt beat. im not sayin that they shouldnt have won because they did win. all im sayin is coalfieldfans quit eing cocky and just talk about who will win not how bad or this person is better or the refs. and that goes for you to harriman fans. thanks and goodluck to both teams.

Harriman's defense goes on vacation too much... I mean come on. Midway only scored like 27 on Oakdale, then they go and drop over 40 on Harriman??? There is more to the game of football than scoring points... You also need defense and disapline. And Coalfiald's got both.

Coalfield... cocky? Might wanna take a look in the mirror, son. We're not calling ourselves the greatest thing since sliced bread. The Harriman fans (and that dim-bulb Otis) are doing all the smack talk the way it looks.