Riverdale vs. Lebanon

War Eagles

Sounds like you are looking over them. Of course it would be easier to figure out what you meant if you used punctuation and capital letters.

You know these things

.,;:''"!.

Oh wait, you're from Riverdale. Nevermind. They'll get to all that stuff your senior year.

ok teach my bad genius but like i said before this useless post not overlooking them cause we know where we want to be and we have to beat them to get there

but everyone that sayin it will be close i dont c how u c that

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like you are looking over them. Of course it would be easier to figure out what you meant if you used punctuation and capital letters.

You know these things

.,;:''"!.

Oh wait, you're from Riverdale. Nevermind. They'll get to all that stuff your senior year.

You haven't study net-etiquette yet, have you?

http://www.atra-tr.org/netetiquette.htm

Messages and articles should be brief and to the point. Don't wander off-topic, don't ramble and don't send mail or post messages solely to point out other people's errors in typing or spelling. These, more than any other behavior, mark you as an immature beginner.

I think this is going to be one of the best games in the whole season. Lebanon is doing well and showing what they got this year, Riverdale is Riverdale, but not the same Riverdale. I feel it will be a close game all the way through with an upset by Lebanon.

As long as Lebanon keeps their momentum and stays sharp they could easily take this one.

I think this is going to be one of the best games in the whole season. Lebanon is doing well and showing what they got this year, Riverdale is Riverdale, but not the same Riverdale. I feel it will be a close game all the way through with an upset by Lebanon.

As long as Lebanon keeps their momentum and stays sharp they could easily take this one.

no it wint be one of the best games of the season

why !!!! why !!!! why !!!! do u ppl keep saying oh its riverdale but not the same riverdale like we are good but wont win state

look at the stats ppl we have hed 4 games where we have rushed over 400 yards and 2 really sclose to 500 and the other 4 has been close to 4 what other year have we done that on the ground we have controled every game

our is ave. like 10 points a game

offense is ave. almost 40

please tell me how it has changed besides the o the only thing we have done is gotten stronger

please tell me how it has changed besides the o the only thing we have done is gotten stronger

I don't know what the future holds but this is one of the better Riverdale teams I've seen...at least at this point in the season. The proof will be in where we finish, and if we are still playing in late November, but those waiting for Riverdale to 'decline' would have been very disappointed last Friday night.

New week, new opponent. Lebanon is peaking and I expect them to come in very motivated on Friday night. They've already secured their playoff berth so they can just let it all hang out.

look it is like i was saying before the season started we are not that good anymore ...rankin is gone gaston is gone we arerlucky to win as many games as we have so far...HOPEFULLY we will get lucky AGAIN this week and pull off the upset against lebanon becasue we need this win to luck up and win the region

Dear lebanon fans i want to apologize inadvance for our WARRIORS NOT overlooking you. Our boys know if they win friday night they win the region so they will be focused to take care of the job they have at hand now if we had already clinched the region then there could be a chance good luck i hope yall bring a BIG crowd

I don't know what the future holds but this is one of the better Riverdale teams I've seen...at least at this point in the season. The proof will be in where we finish, and if we are still playing in late November, but those waiting for Riverdale to 'decline' would have been very disappointed last Friday night.

i agree

Edited by SCN08FearTheSpear

I have not seen them play yet this year but Riverdale is definitely still Riverdale, and then some. I mean since the loss to McCallie they have outscored their opposition 237-34! :lol: I enjoy Lebanon football as much as anyone but IMO in order for Lebanon to even have a shot in this game 2 things would have to happen:

1. Lebanon would have to play 4 qtrs at a level that I don't think we've seen from them all season (maybe something approaching the 3rd qtr performance vs. Oakland last week, but even better than that)

2. The Riverdale team that faced Siegel back on 8/18 would have to show up.

Now, I am not trying to curb anybody's enthusiasm, b/c Lebanon is a decent football team this year. However, realistically, I would be satisfied if Riverdale walks off the field Friday night knowing they were in a fight to the end, Lebanon walks off the field w/o any further injuries (I think J. Maynard, T. Johnson, & Ramsey are already banged up pretty good) prepared to go to Smyrna next Friday and bring home 2nd in the region and a home playoff game.

Only one team has scored more than 20 points against Lebanon. I'd say that qualifies for a solid defense.

I can see by these posts that Riverdale is getting a little overconfident. I don't think they'll get upset by LHS, but Riverdale hasn't run into a great defense yet.

But ignore me. I'd rather you get too full of yourselves and fall flat on your face.

Only one team has scored more than 20 points against Lebanon. I'd say that qualifies for a solid defense.

I can see by these posts that Riverdale is getting a little overconfident. I don't think they'll get upset by LHS, but Riverdale hasn't run into a great defense yet.

But ignore me. I'd rather you get too full of yourselves and fall flat on your face.

yea to blackman :lol: but we wont get overconfident like last years team the team this year has a way different personality than last years

Both of these teams can still win the region championship. Riverdale locks it up with a win and Lebanon has to sweep the next two.

Lebanon has surprised a lot of people this year....I bet they would like to surprise a couple more in the next two weeks.

Looks like another cool one Friday night.

Just for fun:

Riverdale loses both.

Lebanon beats Riverdale but loses to Smyrna.

Smyrna sweeps Oakland and Lebanon.

I think that would put Smyrna back on top.

Hmmm...that really wasn't that fun. ;)