Riverdale vs. Lebanon

War Eagles

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote with you on this one.i think riverdale is a good team and they have beaten a lot of good teams.but i think that might hurt them in this game.idk but i feelin that lebanon has a bit more desire for this game.they sure arent overlooking riverdale.so that might put an edge on things. i vote lebanon for the upset.but it will be an interesting game thats for sure.

BIG BLUE ALL THE WAY!

I have never understood how a team that is trying to knock off a big dog (lhs) has more desire than the team that is the big dog (rhs)? don't you think there is still a lot on the line for riverdale to keep this streak going? don't you think they want to prove all doubters wrong about how they would decline? don't you think the coach of the big dog wants to fill them big shoes that was left for him to wear? don't you think they play the same game with the same attitude than your team?

the desire is there.

Guest dare_2_dream

:wacko:

I'm going with lebanon on this one i mean dont get me wrong riverdale is a good school but i have faith in my school. riverdale will be too cocky in this 1 and the devils will be ready and captialize on their mistake

go big blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riverdale wont make mistakes. Riverdale wont overlook Lebanon. Riverdale will beat the mess out of Lebanon, and you will still have faith in your school. The Dale made Symrna look like a bunch of little kids, I imagine they will do the same to you.

Riverdale wont make mistakes. Riverdale wont overlook Lebanon. Riverdale will beat the mess out of Lebanon, and you will still have faith in your school. The Dale made Symrna look like a bunch of little kids, I imagine they will do the same to you.

My props have to go to the Dale, because they did beat my Dawgs soundly. I do believe that if they get cocky like I was last week, it can be a problem. My guess is Lebanon wins in a close one. 21-17

Guest dare_2_dream

My props have to go to the Dale, because they did beat my Dawgs soundly. I do believe that if they get cocky like I was last week, it can be a problem. My guess is Lebanon wins in a close one. 21-17

Yeah, where you been all this time? Took you long enough to come out of the woodshed. Riverdale wont be cocky, they arent like Smyrna.

Here's one for all the Region 4-5A historians. What is Riverdale's current streak of district / region games without a loss and which district / region foe was the last to beat the Warriors?

I know Lebanon beat Riverdale 6-0 at Nokes-Lasater Field in 1993 -- has there been one since then?

Here's one for all the Region 4-5A historians. What is Riverdale's current streak of district / region games without a loss and which district / region foe was the last to beat the Warriors?

I know Lebanon beat Riverdale 6-0 at Nokes-Lasater Field in 1993 -- has there been one since then?

Ok here goes....last region foe to beat Riverdale was MJ. Not sure of the yr tho.

The DC of the above 6-0 game that you are referring to above was none other than OAKLAND's esteemed COACH MOOSE!!!!!

I noticed in yall's program some impressive stats of shutouts in a season.....seems like it was six in one season??? Was that also Coach Moose responsible?

Edited by 2priceless

Ok here goes....last region foe to beat Riverdale was MJ. Not sure of the yr tho.

The DC of the above 6-0 game that you are referring to above was none other than OAKLAND's esteemed COACH MOOSE!!!!!

I noticed in yall's program some impressive stats of shutouts in a season.....seems like it was six in one season??? Was that also Coach Moose responsible?

1995 - AT Mt Juliet - We lost 14-7 - It was a great night at their place - some questionable calls - if folks will recall - all came from the same backjudge - but that wasn't the reason we lost....

Pop Quiz - what was the last year Riverdale did not make the playoffs????

1995 - AT Mt Juliet - We lost 14-7 - It was a great night at their place - some questionable calls - if folks will recall - all came from the same backjudge - but that wasn't the reason we lost....

Rankin's first yr which was maybe in 91?

I know the last time they lost in the first round......'99. To DC in OT I think.

Edited by 2priceless

Mr Limbaugh im gonna have ot disagree with you that game was played at MTSU we intercepted a pass and took it for a TD and it was called back for pass interfrence TERRIBLE CALL

and the last year we didnt make the playoffs i THINK 91...could have been 92 but i think 91