Riverdale vs. Lebanon

War Eagles

aight here it is...we all no riverdale is a heck of a team but most people dont really no much about lebanon since the fall off of last years season but im here to tell ya folks...THERE BACK!!! Riverdale is the top dog of region 4-5A..they always have and prolly always will be but every year every team in the region gets intimidated wen they look on there schedule and see where riverdale is but to the boys from lebanon it was jus another game!!! They for sure are not scared of riverdale wat so ever (unlike smyrna was) and i promise you they are going into Tomahawk Stadium friday night ready to play some smash mouth football...we all no riverdale is fast and talented on both sides of the ball and for lebanon to win they will have to play great football on O with no turnovers and we already no the Defense is just going to hit them in the mouth and cant give up big plays...THIS WILL NOT BE A BLOW OUT GAME PEOPLE!!!! the blue devils just have too much heart to take a beat down!!! but it will be a heck of a game and im not predicting yet so come out to the boro friday night and watch wat will surely be one of the best games of the season!!!! GOOD LUCK TO THE BLUE DEVILS!!! and the warriors...

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lebanon can win IF:

They get to bring their "coaches on the lift" to signal to the sidelines the calls.

They get to bring their infamous "chain Gang ' that signals to Brown what the other team is calling and makes the spot a first down when it is short.

They can get the "baby monitor" in Riverdale's locker room without being seen to hear the adjustments made at half

They can bring their "home cookin" refs to Tomahawk.

IF they can't= BIG loss

The Blaze "proved" what happens to Lebanon without all of the above.

The Blaze "owns" the devils. Don't play with FIRE because you will get burned.

Edited by fballismyhero

Bdogg,

Are you still planning on applying for Watson's job ?

Or did you learn your lesson?

Tell Big Tom "hello" for me.

haha "big tom" is rockin a mohawk now...he made a deal with the team that if they beat smyrna by 21+, he would get a mohawk like the whole oline did prior to the smyrna game. and he made a deal with our girls soccer team if they win over siegel tonight, he's gonna get it dyed red and gold :angry:

haha "big tom" is rockin a mohawk now...he made a deal with the team that if they beat smyrna by 21+, he would get a mohawk like the whole oline did prior to the smyrna game. and he made a deal with our girls soccer team if they win over siegel tonight, he's gonna get it dyed red and gold :angry:

OH GEEZ....now THAT is a good sport. You have to get pictures of this and post them. TOOOOOO funny!

/Dude you are a joke. I am a big time Bulldog fan, and have been since relocating here in 1989. Why does a hapless oakland fan have to be such a pain? I made alot of statements that were cocky, but I still believe in my DAWGZ. You on the other hand are always butting into others business. Take a chill pill.

Sorry man, but I don't do drugs.

Riverdale wont make mistakes. Riverdale wont overlook Lebanon. Riverdale will beat the mess out of Lebanon, and you will still have faith in your school. The Dale made Symrna look like a bunch of little kids, I imagine they will do the same to you.

riverdale wont do the same riverdale is good but not that good you just keep thinkin that they will run us over but your wrong!!! our d is one of the best in the mid state. we dont allow much running room and as for our db's go over the top and we will see just what happens!!!!!!!! :justwrestle:

go big blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by hollywood34

I don't know how much of a reflection that the coacht posts has on Riverdale's players (as far as attitude). But I really think that this is a dangerous game for RHS. The posts in this thread are leaning WAY towards overconfident. You beat Smyrna by 49. That's great. A lot of said you would beat them bad. But those 49 points don't carry over. And Smyrna does not play defense-Lebanon does.

When I read this thread and then look down and see that the the Riverdale/Smyrna thread is STILL highly active, it is obvious that RHS is feeling the "afterglow" effects from last week.

Now it may just be a bunch of fans that are doing all the posting and it may not reflect on the team and how they play, but IF it does then I would not be shocked at all to see the Blue Devils pull this one out.

I think even the folks in the Boro will tell you that this isn't the best RHS squad ever. And when a team starts to think that they are better than they are bad things happen. Don't believe me? Just ask Iowa, Georgia, Alabama, the Yankees, etc. etc. etc..

Riverdale, you have no excuse for overlooking Lebanon. If you lose it will be your own fault. Good luck.

riverdale wont do the same riverdale is good but not that good you just keep thinkin that they will run us over but your wrong!!! our d is one of the best in the mid state. we dont allow much running room and as for our db's go over the top and we will see just what happens!!!!!!!! :justwrestle:

i think every team we play, someone makes a profile and talks about how we're gonna over look them and how they're going to sneak up on us...it's not going to happen

:lol: not that good yea i know :huh:

/Dude you are a joke. I am a big time Bulldog fan, and have been since relocating here in 1989. Why does a hapless oakland fan have to be such a pain? I made alot of statements that were cocky, but I still believe in my DAWGZ. You on the other hand are always butting into others business. Take a chill pill.

your a joke u had to eat all of your immeature remarks cause your dogs got ran through and fballismyhero who cares if blackman beat lebanon lok at what thjere playing for then look at yall