Cookeville Vs. Lincoln Co.

TNCASH

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Falsons to get the W! Both teams are good and both teams have great coaches.

I think Coach Thompson and Asst.s coached one of their better games against Coffee Co. Both the team and the coaches are getting better as the year goes on.

Go Falcons!!

Edited by TNCASH

These two have played two common opponents: Warren County and Coffee County.

Lincoln Co 17 Warren Co 00

Cookeville 28 Warren Co 21

Lincoln Co 34 Coffee Co 18

Cookeville 45 Coffee Co 35

I watched both teams beat Warren Co and saw (by means of satellite television) Cookeville beat Cumberland Co 31-6. Lincoln Co also has the home field advantage (no two hour school bus ride). I'm think the Lincoln Co defense is what makes the difference in this game. I thinking the score will be:

Lincoln Co 24

Cookeville 17

These two have played two common opponents: Warren County and Coffee County.

Lincoln Co 17 Warren Co 00

Cookeville 28 Warren Co 21

Lincoln Co 34 Coffee Co 18

Cookeville 45 Coffee Co 35

I watched both teams beat Warren Co and saw (by means of satellite television) Cookeville beat Cumberland Co 31-6. Lincoln Co also has the home field advantage (no two hour school bus ride). I'm think the Lincoln Co defense is what makes the difference in this game. I thinking the score will be:

Lincoln Co 24

Cookeville 17

Great choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In 2003 I had the chance to play for Coach Thompson in the East-West All-Star Game. Ive seen him first hand get a team ready for greatness in just one week I cant imagine an entire season. They will be ready for Cookeville. Go Falcons!

LC 24

Cookeville 7

Edited by denmaster

I agree here tjat LC has the better team, and their D is a huge factor in this game. But something tells me cookeville will be ready for this one and keep it close till the very end. Cookeville has won 12 region games in a row! untill they get beat i gotta go with them b/c they know how to win games, but at the same time LC def has the better team but it is whoever shows up friday night.

Lincoln County-24

Cookeville-28

cookeville will not get 100 yards total offense against the falcon defense and cookeville's defense is not hard to score on just send ramsey to the outside... Lincoln County is just too much for cookeville.

28-7 Falcons

I don't know about the hundred yards total offense part, but I sure hope you are right about the rest. Lincoln County has yet to beat Cookeville in The Pit so they better be fired up and ready to play their A game Friday night if they are going to break that streak. If we don't hold on to the ball any better than we have the past two games, Cookeville's offense may not need 100 yards of offense to put enough points on the board to win.

cookeville will not get 100 yards total offense against the falcon defense and cookeville's defense is not hard to score on just send ramsey to the outside... Lincoln County is just too much for cookeville.

28-7 Falcons

5A Football Fan obviously you did not watch cookeville's offense roll over Coffee County's defense so i don't know where you get the idea that LC will limit the Cavs to less than 100 yards total. Lincoln County better watch out for the cavs tailback because he can fly and will prove it. This game will determine the region winner and cookeville is looking to make it 3 straight years with the region title. Good Luck to the Cavs