Carter @ Fulton

Road2Three

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulton fans,

I apologize for all the things I said today. I said things I probably don't know enough about to talk about on here. After walking away and coming back, I realized how big of a jerk I sounded. Once again, I do apologize.

Sol

Accepted .. I suppose I got a bit excited too ... not many people know reasons for this or for that .. I guess what we should do is let the boys have fun and enjoy their high school athletic years .. I know mine are some of the best memories I have .. good luck to all unless they are playing the Falcons !!!!

Sure it was a fumble but any reasonably sane fan could see that, at least last Friday night, Catholic was the better team and Smith was the better athlete. That may all change if they get to meet again but it was not that call that caused Fulton to lose. Catholic would have just thrown another touchdown to Smith had they needed to; they did it at will.

And don't jump on the Smith comment; Rogan's great but Smith is a frog's hair better due to his combination of size and speed. My hope is that both find their way to UT.

Here's hoping Fulton has another off night and Carter finds something to exploit like Catholic did. I'm not a fan of either school but I like the way the Hornets have played this year. Here's to a good football game.

I keep hearing that Carter has some guys out too - anybody know who they are?

And is it right that Fulton's lost their top two QB's, one to suspension and one to injury? Are they all that are out for Fulton now?

I'm not looking for any gossip as to why on any of these guys are out, just wanting to know who's missing and what impact it might have.

LOL. Did you get mad because someone referred to your son. How original. He had absolutely no stats against fulton. And how many interceptions did he throw(was it 4?) As a matter of fact. Where is your son going. I thought i saw him at the Adidas camp, at UT, after his senior season. What was that. I'll be waiting for your reply. :thumb:

AMEN Fulton#?????, I think tonights game is going to be a great game and both teams are going to come out fighting.

well red neckerson i do belive you are correct on this one. listen dana it is parents like you that make it hard on coaches to do what they do. You say that you are going to leave and get petitions started to get coaches gone because your son can't hack it and you think you can get one in that might like your kid and put him in. well i think you need to just do that and show everyone how immature you are. You do not need to bash on number#11 because he is the best offensive threat on the team. and if you think that this years qb is better than last years you are sadly mistaken. i do not take anything away from Mark allen he is a great kid and a heck of a player but he does not have the mind like stanton did.

be happy with going to the JV games and shut your mouth. let the kids play and the coaches coach. sit and watch the game like other people and keep comments about children out of your mouth.

wow i have wanted to say that since the begining of the post.

GO HORNETS!!!!!!

Yep I am a momma but no you are wrong on my baby not playing mine plays alot, I just don't think that #11 is the greatest thing to hit Carter.

Are you kidding me? Why on earth would a parent of a player think it is a good idea to criticize one of their own kid's teammates on a public message board?

I don't know who #11 is, nor do I know much about Carter, but there should be no place on a high school message board for negative personal posts---especially from a teammate's parent.

It sounds like Carter's got more to worry about tonight than Fulton. Good luck to both teams. Play hard and be safe.

Are you kidding me? Why on earth would a parent of a player think it is a good idea to criticize one of their own kid's teammates on a public message board?

I don't know who #11 is, nor do I know much about Carter, but there should be no place on a high school message board for negative personal posts---especially from a teammate's parent.

It sounds like Carter's got more to worry about tonight than Fulton. Good luck to both teams. Play hard and be safe.

Never Criticized only thing I said was he has alot of growing up to do he lets his temper get the best of him. He is a good QB but is not a great one. So NO I have never criticized one of my childs team mates. I said that ever kid on that team has more talent than I have ever seen.