Region 1-1A All-Region?

RockyTop4Life

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the best players I know for each position

QB- K. Rone Cosby / M.Lunsford Hampton no one else in the region can touch these two

FB - M. Miller Cosby

TB- A. Townsend or his backup #22 Hampton

WR- Lyons Hampton

WR- Byer #13 Cosby

TE- #22 Unaka

OL - #77 Hampton

OL- #55 (I think) Hampton maybe 54 cant remember

OL- Turbyfill Cloudland

OL- #54 Naillon Cosby

OL- #53 Blanchard Cosby

FS - Lyons Hampton

SS- Carpenter Unaka ( My GOODNESS he will KNOCK YOU OUT)

C - J. Lowe Cosby

C- #12 Hampton

LB- #85 Grooms Cosby

LB- #34 Unaka

LB- #22 Grace

DE- #13 Byer Cosby

DE - #8 Valentine Cosby ( you can say I am biased but these ARE the best two in the region

DL- The thee interior lineman for Hampton and #57 Prahlow from Cosby Unaka has a couple that deserve it as well.

Buckner from Jellico and Amos from Grace should get some votes somewhere Medina from Unaka is a great back but Hampton has the two best TB in the region

Region MVP - no doubt will be A. Townsend Hampton

Ofensive Player of the year - K. Rone Cosby has 19 TD passes and 1500 yards with 2 games left. If you go by numbers he's your man.

Deffensive player of the year- is a toss up Lyons from Hampton and Carpenter from Unaka are two great Safeties Lowe from Cosby Is the best Corner in the Region and #12 From Hampton isn't far behind him. #13 Byer and #8 Valentine from Cosby Shut the ends down for opposing offenses I would hate to be the one to pick this award.

QB- K. Rone Cosby / M.Lunsford Hampton no one else in the region can touch these two

FB - M. Miller Cosby

WR- Lyons Hampton

WR- Byer #13 Cosby

TE- #22 Unaka

OL - #77 Hampton

OL- Turbyfill Cloudland

OL- #54 Naillon Cosby

OL- #53 Blanchard Cosby

FS - Lyons Hampton

C - J. Lowe Cosby

C- #12 Hampton

LB- #85 Grooms Cosby

LB- #34 Unaka

LB- #22 Grace

DE- #13 Byer Cosby

DE - #8 Valentine Cosby ( you can say I am biased but these ARE the best two in the region

DL- The thee interior lineman for Hampton and #57 Prahlow from Cosby Unaka has a couple that deserve it as well.

Buckner from Jellico and Amos from Grace should get some votes somewhere Medina from Unaka is a great back but Hampton has the two best TB in the region

Ofensive Player of the year - K. Rone Cosby has 19 TD passes and 1500 yards with 2 games left. If you go by numbers he's your man.

Deffensive player of the year- is a toss up Lyons from Hampton and Carpenter from Unaka are two great Safeties Lowe from Cosby Is the best Corner in the Region and #12 From Hampton isn't far behind him. #13 Byer and #8 Valentine from Cosby Shut the ends down for opposing offenses I would hate to be the one to pick this award.

OldEagle, where did you fellers go Friday night and what do you think. Ithink Ialready know where you went.

OldEagle, where did you fellers go Friday night and what do you think. Ithink Ialready know where you went.

Went to Midway , and saw a pretty good game. If either team would have brought their D withem it would have been a blowout for the one that did. Both teams acted like they were saving energy to play O . I think our region 1-3 is better than theirs our 4 will probably get destroyed but eho knows if Coalfield plays D like these 2 Grace might drop 40 onem ;)

Went to Midway , and saw a pretty good game. If either team would have brought their D withem it would have been a blowout for the one that did. Both teams acted like they were saving energy to play O . I think our region 1-3 is better than theirs our 4 will probably get destroyed but eho knows if Coalfield plays D like these 2 Grace might drop 40 onem ;)

Don't worry, they don't.

I didn't think ya did ;) If you guys hold Harriman to 35 you should win by20 or more their D is terrible or Midways O is better than I give them credit for.

Holding MW to less than 21 is a feat, they did, 13 is all they could muster that night. Pass defense was week this past Friday, that will change.

Coalfield is a well coached team and they will not be easy to beat. I don't think they are as good as last years team. Lost some VERY quality players. Skill positions are probably better. They will be a tough out.

I think Coalfield is better than last year's team in certain areas. They did lose some key players (Dustin Carroll, Chris Coker, Benjamin Duncan and Ryan Carson), but they have some younger players that have stepped up and played very well. They have playmakers in the backfield (Brandon Davis and Jared Knight) and out wide (Noah Melton and Steven Gunter). The line has gotten better each week and have one of the most respected line coaches around (Keith Henry). Defensively, the linebacking play might be the best they've had in the last 12 years with Drake Liles, Jared Knight and Arron Huff all capable of blowing up a play. The secondary has two three-year starters (Steven Gunter and Jesse Keith) and a couple of first-year starters (Shawn Armes and Chris Lowe) that have a nice blend of speed and helmet-knocking power. The defensive end duo of Brandon Davis and William Armes has to be the best in the region, while they rotate about six kids inside to keep the middle fresh. The kicking game is solid with Nick Duncan (PK), Tyler Duncan (K) and Brandon Davis (P) handling the duties. The coaching staff is one of the best in Class A and there is plenty of depth at all positions, so the Jackets should be a tough team to beat from here on out. The main problem I have seen from Coalfield this season, is they have played down to the level of their opponents on occassion, and they haven't brought a lot of fire to the field to start the game most of the time.

FB - M. Miller Cosby

WR- Lyons Hampton

WR- Byer #13 Cosby

TE- #22 Unaka

OL - #77 Hampton

OL- Turbyfill Cloudland

OL- #54 Naillon Cosby

OL- #53 Blanchard Cosby

FS - Lyons Hampton

C - J. Lowe Cosby

C- #12 Hampton

LB- #85 Grooms Cosby

LB- #34 Unaka

LB- #22 Grace

DE- #13 Byer Cosby

I have to disagree with you about defensive player of the year. It has to be Jacob Estep from Unaka (34). He leads North East Tennessee in tackleing, and is one of the top 5 tacklers in the state...

Went to Midway , and saw a pretty good game. If either team would have brought their D withem it would have been a blowout for the one that did. Both teams acted like they were saving energy to play O . I think our region 1-3 is better than theirs our 4 will probably get destroyed but eho knows if Coalfield plays D like these 2 Grace might drop 40 onem :thumb:

YOUR Region's 1-3 is better than OURS?

Sir, here's what I want you to do.

Put. Down. The Crack-Pipe.