Titans Win!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

Vince Young is looking better every week and Travis Henry finally looks like the old Travis Henry!! :huh:

Im still in shock. The running game looked very, very good today.

Guest dare_2_dream

Back to Back games with over 100 yards rushing!! :huh:

Usually a good formula for winning. Have to be able to pass the ball though, just running wont do. Vince looked pretty good today.

I agree you need to be able top pass,but if you can run the ball in the NFL like Tennessee has done the last two weeks,you at least give yourself a chance..They controlled the ball most of the game...It also doesn't put all the pressure on Young to have to make a play....If they can continue to run the ball they will at least be competitive..I didn't think they would be able to rush the ball today against Washington like they did...It will make for a better bye week at least...

Guest dare_2_dream

I agree you need to be able top pass,but if you can run the ball in the NFL like Tennessee has done the last two weeks,you at least give yourself a chance..They controlled the ball most of the game...It also doesn't put all the pressure on Young to have to make a play....If they can continue to run the ball they will at least be competitive..I didn't think they would be able to rush the ball today against Washington like they did...It will make for a better bye week at least...

If they can continue to run like that, they will be in every game with a chance to win. They need a go to WR, someone Vince has confidence in, in order to be able to win close games. The WR core isnt that bad but someone needs to step up and say I want to be the guy who wants the ball in clutch time situations.

Guest dare_2_dream

Trade Brown and get what????? 7th round pick???? Maybe they could trade him for some cleats, a towel and a Cooler of Gatorade. The Gatorade might be a bit too much to ask for though.

I was thinking more along the lines of a fan or two, so the attendance would go up.