rEGION 6 a

orange

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if CA beats Huntland in Week 10 then they will be the 3rd seed and WC the 4th....but if Huntland beats CA in Week 10 then they will be the 4th seed and WC will be 3rd seed...this depends on if Huntland beats Cornersville and CA loses to Mt. Pleasant which i think both will happen...

1. Mt. Pleasant

2. Cwood

3. CA

4. WC

Well if CA beats Huntland in Week 10 then they will be the 3rd seed and WC the 4th....but if Huntland beats CA in Week 10 then they will be the 4th seed and WC will be 3rd seed...this depends on if Huntland beats Cornersville and CA loses to Mt. Pleasant which i think both will happen...

1. Mt. Pleasant

2. Cwood

3. CA

4. WC

you seem to have a good idea on this...Is CA and WC in no matter what?? will a win for CA just put em in the 3rd spot instead of the 4th?

This is how I believe it to be. WC is 3rd and CA is 4th at this point. CA has MP and H left to play. If they win both of them they come in 3rd. WC has CW left (in region). If WC beats CW they would come in 2nd (I think), CW would be 3rd, and CA would be 4th. I personally think it will end up MP, CW, WC, CA. I don't see CA beating us and it may be close but I don't see WC beating CW. I just remembered that PC and CW play this Friday. If PC wins, that probably throws my whole scenario out the window!

WC is in no matter wat...CA has to beat beat either Mt. Pleasant or Huntland to get in for the 3rd seed...Huntland has to beat C'ville and CA to get in for the 4th seed... ;)

This is how I believe it to be. WC is 3rd and CA is 4th at this point. CA has MP and H left to play. If they win both of them they come in 3rd. WC has CW left (in region). If WC beats CW they would come in 2nd (I think), CW would be 3rd, and CA would be 4th. I personally think it will end up MP, CW, WC, CA. I don't see CA beating us and it may be close but I don't see WC beating CW. I just remembered that PC and CW play this Friday. If PC wins, that probably throws my whole scenario out the window!

Yea but CA would finish ahead of WC cause they beat us... :lol:

WC is in no matter wat...CA has to beat beat either Mt. Pleasant or Huntland to get in for the 3rd seed...Huntland has to beat C'ville and CA to get in for the 4th seed... ;)

Yea but CA would finish ahead of WC cause they beat us... :lol:

so if huntland loses to cville they cant get in at all? or they jus got to win one?

I agree that WC is in it no matter what. I was wondering more about CA, but I forgot that they beat y'all. It's way too confusing for my tiny little brain!

hey Mp88gal, its too confusing to figure out for me to. I do know this,the MPHS TIGERS are #1 for the 3rd straight year and IN!

Edited by mphstigerfan