Collinwood takes on the PC Vikes.

GreenMan

PC comes to the Trojans Colliseum at the Wood and its going to be rocking. The GreenMan guarantees that. Any song requsets need to be made now so that I can screen them. ;)

PC is a worthy opponent but the Trojans are playing extremely well, so I predict the Trojans to top the Vikes.

Trojans 49

Vikings 14

:huh:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PC has lost all momentum from earlier this year but still have a good Defense but this wont be a contest...

Cwood-42

Perry Co.-14

Hinton,

You know absolutely nothing about football, and you can't play it either. You got run over the other night by a kid who wouldn't weigh 150 lbs if he was sopping wet.

As for the game, it won't be a blow out. 7 points decides this game.

Hinton,

You know absolutely nothing about football, and you can't play it either. You got run over the other night by a kid who wouldn't weigh 150 lbs if he was sopping wet.

As for the game, it won't be a blow out. 7 points decides this game.

My guess would be that Hinton doesn't weigh 150 lbs sopping wet, but whatever.

I can't believe greeny hasn't already started a thread on this game. Your slipping man. I think the Trojans add another win in this one but it will be a good game.

Well I over looked this thread and started one on this game. Evidently some closed that thread and put this post on this thread. Just over look this post and you are not slipping greeny.

Well I over looked this thread and started one on this game. Evidently some closed that thread and put this post on this thread. Just over look this post and you are not slipping greeny.

Found it on page 2 and merged them, tsf, better get your glasses checked. :lol:

Good luck to my favorite Trojans.

Edited by robjim