Temple vs. Copper Basin

GUT WRENCH GARY

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the game is at Finley on Friday night. It is Senior Night for Temple.

This is a great bunch of guys and we will miss watching them play on Friday nights after this season is over. I don't believe Copper Basin has what it takes to beat the Crusaders, but Temple still needs to work hard this week and not take this game lightly.

I'm going to say that Temple wins this game 49-13.

Slick Rick's Crusaders will beat Copper Basin. Slick Rick says this will be no contest. Slick Rick says Temple will win this game by 40. Slick Rick says Temple will not be challenged until the third round of the playoffs. Temple is the team on a mission.

Would it be possible for you to get on here and root for whoever Bledsoe is playing, I have no doubt we could win every game!

Bledsoe Warriors(not Chick Rick's Warriors) - 34

Cannon Co. - 7

Yes, the game is at Finley on Friday night. It is Senior Night for Temple.

This is a great bunch of guys and we will miss watching them play on Friday nights after this season is over. I don't believe Copper Basin has what it takes to beat the Crusaders, but Temple still needs to work hard this week and not take this game lightly.

I'm going to say that Temple wins this game 49-13.

If Temple plays like they did against SP they will score 50+ by early in the the 3rd and CB will not score. Will they have a let down and struggle? Maybe but CB is not good enough to beat Temple even if Temple has a real bad night

Slick Rick's Crusaders will beat Copper Basin. Slick Rick says this will be no contest. Slick Rick says Temple will win this game by 40. Slick Rick says Temple will not be challenged until the third round of the playoffs. Temple is the team on a mission.

Slick Rick,

Gut Wrench Gary wants to know when Temple gets beat, are you going to jump on the team's bandwagon that beats them?