Is Meigs County for real?

TigerPride15

A 8-2 Polk # 2 seed got beat by a 5-5 # 4 seed.Butt kicking is the term I would use.Truth hurt?That post was intended for the moron that accused us of recruiting.But if it hit a nerve with you get over it. :D

The winning side :D

well #1 the only reason you was 5-5 is because ricky got hurt when he came back you start winning.....now all i heard from anyone from that team or that area was respectful comments .and there are always a few jerks LIKE YOU.......that like to stir crap...always the one that think they are almighty...these two teams respect each other very much. no i dont call it a whipping.....i called it a good game and anyone that seen would agree.and if it was not for mr ladd it would have really been a game..the other back was tough.......mr ladd was the play maker for that team last year....now grow up .......and we all know that the school dont recruit.....same applys here there are a few of jerks that like to stir crap to.........as in pp who ever you may be.......may del needs to watch him alittle closer

Edited by brad1st

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well #1 the only reason you was 5-5 is because ricky got hurt when he came back you start winning.....now all i heard from anyone from that team or that area was respectful comments .and there are always a few jerks LIKE YOU.......that like to stir crap...always the one that think they are almighty...these two teams respect each other very much. no i dont call it a whipping.....i called it a good game and anyone that seen would agree.and if it was not for mr ladd it would have really been a game..the other back was tough.......mr ladd was the play maker for that team last year....now grow up .......

Respectful comments? go back and read what POLK PRIDE wrote about WH and how we recruit.Call me a jerk if you want to,talk about my mother, I dont care because you dont matter.Before you start to correct someone elses program take care of the JERKS you have making posts about WH.I hope we meat in the playoffs we can discuss it in detail then.Until then if your program or people who represent it are going to trash WH then I guess you should expect the same.As far as your grow up comment you REALLY dont want to go there ;)

Respectful comments? go back and read what POLK PRIDE wrote about WH and how we recruit.Call me a jerk if you want to,talk about my mother, I dont care because you dont matter.Before you start to correct someone elses program take care of the JERKS you have making posts about WH.I hope we meat in the playoffs we can discuss it in detail then.Until then if your program or people who represent it are going to trash WH then I guess you should expect the same.As far as your grow up comment you REALLY dont want to go there ;)

now have or did i trash talk that program ..no did i say any thing about nthem recruiting ..................no...................i just corrected your wording and say it was not a butt whipping.....now if you can answer a yes to any of this ...then i stand corrected... and i am sorry......and if you want to meet at the playoffs then so be it..that is if both teams get that far......

now have or did i trash talk that program ..no did i say any thing about nthem recruiting ..................no...................i just corrected your wording and say it was not a butt whipping.....now if you can answer a yes to any of this ...then i stand corrected... and i am sorry......and if you want to meet at the playoffs then so be it..that is if both teams get that far......

Now reverse this,did I reply to you or did I reply to Polk Pride? Answer Polk Pride, that was who that post was intended for and then YOU want to go and get defensive.If I wanted to come after you I would have.I went after[i will use your words here]A JERK who did not know what he was talking about.Nothing against you brad but when my program has allegations made against it, I will defend them

ok understood ....but my point was that i like many others think it was a very good game from both teams ......polk had a power back ...wh had a streak of lighting for a rb.....and plus the two big book lineman wh had ....wh did what they had to and that was stop polks run game.....polk stepped up some to....yes i hope they do meet in the playoffs ......then we will flip a coin to see who buys who coffee

ok understood ....but my point was that i like many others think it was a very good game from both teams ......polk had a power back ...wh had a streak of lighting for a rb.....and plus the two big book lineman wh had ....wh did what they had to and that was stop polks run game.....polk stepped up some to....yes i hope they do meet in the playoffs ......then we will flip a coin to see who buys who coffee

Agreed, I have NEVER had any problems with Polk Co we enjoyed the trip and the hospitality that was shown to us.It was a great game, one that you wish neither team had to lose.Its a shame that one child could try to divide 2 good programs.If or when we meet, forget the flip, the first round is on me ;)

Proof mouth.You tell me one player that WH has ever recruited.EVER.The ignorance of some of your posts is astounding.Put up or shut up.Tell me one player.Or is this just sour grapes from the butt kicking Polk took last year from WH.Come on MOUTH, tell me one player,just one.

yeah white house has 900 kids enrolled to polks 450, and it wasn't a butt kicking your state rb didnt score but once. 10-3

yeah white house has 900 kids enrolled to polks 450, and it wasn't a butt kicking your state rb didnt score but once. 10-3

OK you want some facts, 2006 enrollment. White house 803, Polk 525.And before you go and get your feelings hurt go back and read the entire thread as to why this got started.

As far as WH or GB........you really need to recheck your sources because you've either been given some really bad info or you just don't know much about the schools you speak of. I can GUARANTEE you that Greenbrier hasn't recruited any players and I'm pretty sure just about anyone that knows the team or lives here will say the same.

Especially since most of the parents of the players on this team are GHS alumni themselves. ;)