who thinks white house heritage will make the playoffs this year?

patsplaya

I'd love to see it happen, but it comes down to the next two games. We have NCS at home. The real test will be when we travel to Forrest. What would be more interesting about this whole thing is if Forrest loses to Eagleville this week. That would really help our chances, but hey, won't know till the game is over.

I'd love to see it happen, but it comes down to the next two games. We have NCS at home. The real test will be when we travel to Forrest. What would be more interesting about this whole thing is if Forrest loses to Eagleville this week. That would really help our chances, but hey, won't know till the game is over.

If you win out, you would force a three-way tie for the 2 remaining spots I think. That's assuming McEwen loses to JB and Forrest beats Eagleville. I haven't checked to see what the next tie-breaker is since the first one, head-to-head will not break the tie. You are correct though, if Forrest loses to Eagleville, you guys are in if you go unbeaten in your next two games. What you need to be doing is rooting for McEwen to beat JB. That would leave you and Forrest tied for the fourth spot and you would win the heads up tie-breaker with a victory. Good luck to you, WHH was the best team we've faced outside of McEwen.

If you win out, you would force a three-way tie for the 2 remaining spots I think. That's assuming McEwen loses to JB and Forrest beats Eagleville. I haven't checked to see what the next tie-breaker is since the first one, head-to-head will not break the tie. You are correct though, if Forrest loses to Eagleville, you guys are in if you go unbeaten in your next two games. What you need to be doing is rooting for McEwen to beat JB. That would leave you and Forrest tied for the fourth spot and you would win the heads up tie-breaker with a victory. Good luck to you, WHH was the best team we've faced outside of McEwen.

The next tie breaker is over all record, isn't it?

The next tie breaker is over all record, isn't it?

if we win out we are in for good no matter what happens with anyone else we control our own destiny now.it dont matter who wins or who loses all we have to do is win out and we are in. but however if we lose then we will need outside help but we arent goin to worry bout all that we r just gunna worry bout us and us only.but yea i wud really like to see someone out of this region win the state championship this year.but goodluck to this region and hopefully you will b seein white house heritage in the run for all this to.we are gunna work hard and give all we have got i promise you that.

If Heritage wins out, they are in. Let me just clear that up, if they lose to NCS, and Forrest beats Eagleville they are out, but they wont lose to NCS. All that matters is the head to head matchup between Forrest and Heritage, the Eagleville game makes no difference, except that if Forrest wins it they have a chance at getting the #3 spot. Forrest wins out, they are 3rd they beat Eagleville and lose to Heritage they are out. They lose to Eagleville, but beat Heritage they are in.

I know very confusing.

If Heritage wins out, they are in. Let me just clear that up, if they lose to NCS, and Forrest beats Eagleville they are out, but they wont lose to NCS. All that matters is the head to head matchup between Forrest and Heritage, the Eagleville game makes no difference, except that if Forrest wins it they have a chance at getting the #3 spot. Forrest wins out, they are 3rd they beat Eagleville and lose to Heritage they are out. They lose to Eagleville, but beat Heritage they are in.

I know very confusing.

Either this info is incorrect or I'm not reading the tie-breaker scenerio correctly.

If WHH beats Forrest and NC that leaves them at 4-3 in the region.

If Forrest wins this week and loses to WHH that leaves them at 4-3 in the region.

If McEwen loses to JB and wins their game against CA. That leaves them at 4-3 in the region.

Each one beating one of the other two, thus not breaking the head-up tiebreaker.

All three tied and all have won their three non-conference games leaving their overall record tied.

The next tie breaker is wins over teams with a 50% win record or better.

Forrest has a win over Columbia Academy which currently has 4 wins.

McEwen had a win over Hollow Rock who also currently have 4 wins.

WHH has a win over Sunbright who also has four wins. This meaning that possibly none of them break the tie here either.

The next tie breaker is the number of wins your opponents have....

McEwen opponents currently have a total of 10 wins between them (non-conference opponents that is)

Forrest opponents currently have a total of 9 wins between them.

WHH opponents currently have a total of six wins between them.

If it gets to this tie-breaker, WHH is left out.

The only way I see WHH getting in is if Sunbright ends up with a winning record and both Columbia Academy and Hollow Rock not having a winning record.

Should this happen, that would give WHH 3rd seed and everything would go back to the beginning to determine 4th seed which would mean Forrest gets it because of the heads up win over McEwen.

Tell me if I missed something....

Edited by cascade11

Either this info is incorrect or I'm not reading the tie-breaker scenerio correctly.

If WHH beats Forrest and NC that leaves them at 4-3 in the region.

If Forrest wins this week and loses to WHH that leaves them at 4-3 in the region.

If McEwen loses to JB and wins their game against CA. That leaves them at 4-3 in the region.

Each one beating one of the other two, thus not breaking the head-up tiebreaker.

All three tied and all have won their three non-conference games leaving their overall record tied.

The next tie breaker is wins over teams with a 50% win record or better.

Forrest has a win over Columbia Academy which currently has 4 wins.

McEwen had a win over Hollow Rock who also currently have 4 wins.

WHH has a win over Sunbright who also has four wins. This meaning that possibly none of them break the tie here either.

The next tie breaker is the number of wins your opponents have....

McEwen opponents currently have a total of 10 wins between them (non-conference opponents that is)

Forrest opponents currently have a total of 9 wins between them.

WHH opponents currently have a total of six wins between them.

If it gets to this tie-breaker, WHH is left out.

The only way I see WHH getting in is if Sunbright ends up with a winning record and both Columbia Academy and Hollow Rock not having a winning record.

Should this happen, that would give WHH 3rd seed and everything would go back to the beginning to determine 4th seed which would mean Forrest gets it because of the heads up win over McEwen.

Tell me if I missed something....

After thinking further on this, If total wins by an opponent did break the three-way tie (which is in McEwen's favor right now) that would decide 3rd place. Fourth place would then go to WHH since they would of beaten Forrest heads up to cause this scenerio. That would then leave Forrest out of the playoffs.