IMAC Conference

Snowman16

I think having your football go to the semi-finals and having some key players just getting out of football didn't help in that loss. I know the football semi-finals is not something understood by the rest of the IMAC, but it does exist, and it hurts the MoWest basketball team early in the season.

The only reason it took OT for Cherokee to beat West is 20+ turnovers on Cherokee's part. If you were there to watch the game you could have seen that Cherokee should've blew them outta the water.

P.S. Morristown West has yet to beat Cherokee in Rogersville under Head Coach Parrott

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason it took OT for Cherokee to beat West is 20+ turnovers on Cherokee's part. If you were there to watch the game you could have seen that Cherokee should've blew them outta the water.

P.S. Morristown West has yet to beat Cherokee in Rogersville under Head Coach Parrott

Turnovers are part of the game...question is were they forced or just plain stupid turnovers.

Yeah it is actually. But it comes off as arrogant to say I and Me and if you have ever met me you'd know that those aren't two words used to describe me.

Doesn't sound as arrogant you are right. But with all the arrogant points you save, you use them all back up in the stupid category. Understandable though, probably was a good idea in your head.

Edited by JHITE7

Yeah it is actually. But it comes off as arrogant to say I and Me and if you have ever met me you'd know that those aren't two words used to describe me. Nevertheless we played poorly as a team admitted by all players and coaches and those who know our style of play

Nah, you sound like a pretty good kid :thumb:

The stupid category huh? Yeah because everyone on here would know that when I said me or I that I was talkin about BD Snow wouldn't they? To refer to myself in the first person and have to spend all that time explaining myself would be stupid and a waste of time let alone confusing for everyone on coacht except barb, cruel, and you apparently.

signed Bd Snow, Now a proud member of the stupid category

I need an update of the conference games this week. Plus, who in the IMAC played last night?

The stupid category huh? Yeah because everyone on here would know that when I said me or I that I was talkin about BD Snow wouldn't they? To refer to myself in the first person and have to spend all that time explaining myself would be stupid and a waste of time let alone confusing for everyone on coacht except barb, cruel, and you apparently.

I need an update of the conference games this week. Plus, who in the IMAC played last night?

That's a little better. First step to recovery is admitting there is a problem

Thank you so very much for your help with my hopeful recovery.

Again What Conference games are there this week?

Thou are welcome. Again I didn't wanna say you out of fear it may give thou problems which would throw thou back to saying I or me. But is not nearly as bad as referring to thyself in the third person. Almost as annoying as Kellen Winslow calling himself a soldier. As far as who plays...check it on the internet since thou are wasting quality class time to post on CoachT.

Edited by JHITE7

I believe MoEast lost to Sullivan South...more fodder for the Big 9 camp to chew on.