Giles Co. VS. Creekwood

norespect

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Giles has turnover problems like last week - I believe Creekwood will battle GC very, very tough. Three turnovers for GC and it will be a 7 point game and anything can happen in a 7 point game. Last year Creekwood came to GC with an expected victory tucked away in their pocket before they ever got off the bus - - and walked away with a loss. Bobcats better remain focused and ONLY listen to your coaches.

Best of luck to both teams.

I agree GC is a very good team, but they need to stay focused. With the loss of Dunnavant things could get very ugly. I listened to the GC/Limpscomp game on the radio last friday the quarterback situation didn't sound to good. Is Dunnavant still out?

Giles County's focus is at an all time high. With a chance to have a home playoff game in 10 years, this year's seniors are not leaving antything to chance. Our coaches will solve our QB situation, it's not for anyone to say what's going on there. We believe that Bo and Hunter can play and read defenses just as well as Joseph and our coaches will prepare them to do just that. Don't worry about Giles County, unless you're the 3 or 4 seed from Region 6 that is :thumb: . It ought to be a good game Friday night. Good Luck guys.

Well Guys good luck on friday night. We also got a chance to make history also with the first region championship in our schools History. I am proud of you guys and everything yall have done. One question what happen to Josphe

well he went down when he had a guy hold on to his knee for a little too long and he might have tweeked his acl a little bit. but if i was the other teams i might be prepared to see him in the next few weeks. Hes a fighter and theres no way the coach will be able to keep him off the field. Good luck in the post season Wilky. Everyone says hi. Best wishes

well he went down when he had a guy hold on to his knee for a little too long and he might have tweeked his acl a little bit. but if i was the other teams i might be prepared to see him in the next few weeks. Hes a fighter and theres no way the coach will be able to keep him off the field. Good luck in the post season Wilky. Everyone says hi. Best wishes

Well said.