Region 1-1A or 2-1A

Guest Shocker0

since when is cosby a small school? cosby is bigger than every school in region 2.

the truth is that only hampton would have had a chance to make the playoffs in region 2 and that is only if townsend would have been healthy.

The truth is Sunbright would be negated to the 4 seed EVERY year in region 1... That means you would play Coalfield/Harriman/Midway in the first round all the timw. And EVERYONE knows you can't play with them. So what would it matter...?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The truth is Sunbright would be negated to the 4 seed EVERY year in region 1... That means you would play Coalfield/Harriman/Midway in the first round all the timw. And EVERYONE knows you can't play with them. So what would it matter...?

you are funny. sb would be first or second in region every year in that region. if my memory serves me correctly, this spring sb(minus their starting qb, wr, lb,ot) went to cosby and scrimmaged and beat them by 2-3 td's.

you are funny. sb would be first or second in region every year in that region. if my memory serves me correctly, this spring sb(minus their starting qb, wr, lb,ot) went to cosby and scrimmaged and beat them by 2-3 td's.

No sir... YOU are the funny one.. 1st or 2nd??? Sunbright couldn't hold a candle to Hampton, with or without Townsend... And they would have no chance against Cosby or Unaka, cause we've all seen what happens when Sunbright play a team that can even line up on defence: They fold...

No sir... YOU are the funny one.. 1st or 2nd??? Sunbright couldn't hold a candle to Hampton, with or without Townsend... And they would have no chance against Cosby or Unaka, cause we've all seen what happens when Sunbright play a team that can even line up on defence: They fold...

kinda the same thing when cosby and unake face someone who can line up on defense. what is cosby's opponent's record not counting hampton? something like 13-49. that is one tough schedule. 59th out of 62 in the state as far as strenght of schedule.

kinda the same thing when cosby and unake face someone who can line up on defense. what is cosby's opponent's record not counting hampton? something like 13-49. that is one tough schedule. 59th out of 62 in the state as far as strenght of schedule.

Yeah, and Unaka's is like 9th or 10th, and they've played 3 top 10 teams, including arguably the best team in the state... And if my memory serves me correctly, Unaka held the same Temple team that put 53 up on South Pitt to 11 points in the 2nd half, so the truth is I wouldn't talk crap about Unaka's defence.

Yeah, and Unaka's is like 9th or 10th, and they've played 3 top 10 teams, including arguably the best team in the state... And if my memory serves me correctly, Unaka held the same Temple team that put 53 up on South Pitt to 11 points in the 2nd half, so the truth is I wouldn't talk crap about Unaka's defence.

your right. great job unaka defense. only if you had an offense to go with that stingy defense. you only lost that temple game 33-0.

your right. great job unaka defense. only if you had an offense to go with that stingy defense. you only lost that temple game 33-0.

Unaka turned it over 3 times in the red zone in the first half, but still, thats no excusse... Well I'd like to see what would happen if you guys played Temple... Probably end up like 56-7...

Edited by Rangerbook06

Unaka turned it over 3 times in the red zone in the first half, but still, thats no excusse... Well I'd like to see what would happen if you guys played Temple... Probably end up like 56-7...

you are probably right, because you are right about everything else. btw, we scrimmaged them last year and they beat us by 1td. i believe we could hold our own.

since when is cosby a small school? cosby is bigger than every school in region 2.

the truth is that only hampton would have had a chance to make the playoffs in region 2 and that is only if townsend would have been healthy.

that is all we hear from people up toward hampton we are small that is why our schedule is weak! Just keep thinking the way you are thinking and "COSBY" will show ya what we can do!!!!!

Guest Shocker0

I figured you would at least be for Unaka? But I can agree with what you say up there but I think it won't be extremely tough for Midway and Harriman to beat their teams, and I have no clue how Oneida will match up with Hampton