Region 1-1A or 2-1A

Guest Shocker0

I think i speak for the whole Hampton team when i say this. We highly respect Cosby and wish them the best in the playoffs. Maybe we can see a rematch later down the road. Play hard and keep safe.

thanks for what you have said. Just an advocate for good clean football and the kids who play it. Just have a hard time with the way Cosby is viewed by some. Thanks and hope your team is well

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, please explain to me...when did Grace Christian all of a sudden become a powerhouse? Even Sunbright just flat dominated them 48-14 and I really haven't seen much improvement by them when they have to play decent teams, so how are they going for the number 4 seed in the region now?

Get over it. You guys $uck. Go start getting ready for basketball... I know your awful in that too, but you gotta believe!!! :lol::P:P

you are funny. sb would be first or second in region every year in that region. if my memory serves me correctly, this spring sb(minus their starting qb, wr, lb,ot) went to cosby and scrimmaged and beat them by 2-3 td's.

You are wrong! We actually tied and we had two kids playing QB that had never taken a snap in a Varsity game, we only had the Lowe brothers for 1 day, and we had not even settled into our defensive scheme. If we played Sunbright right now we would beat the brakes off of 'em. If Unaka played Sunbright they would also hand out a nice whoopin' to the Tigers, but you are right about one thing, they may make the playoffs in our region this year only because Cloudland is down, but Grace may be able to take care of the MIGHTY TIGERS, who knows. But the only playoff spot you could take in this region this year would be 4. :lol:

Guest Shocker0

Get over it. You guys $uck. Go start getting ready for basketball... I know your awful in that too, but you gotta believe!!! :huh::huh::lol:

Who cares about basketball? This is football season and I could care less about how bad Sunbright is in basketball...obviously your the one who cares so much about them and actually keeps up with them. Now go back to your crappy region 1 and shut up about everyone else and your. Plus...exactly how far do you expect your Rangers to make it in the playoffs? They wouldn't even be in the picture in Region 2.

You are wrong! We actually tied and we had two kids playing QB that had never taken a snap in a Varsity game, we only had the Lowe brothers for 1 day, and we had not even settled into our defensive scheme. If we played Sunbright right now we would beat the brakes off of 'em. If Unaka played Sunbright they would also hand out a nice whoopin' to the Tigers, but you are right about one thing, they may make the playoffs in our region this year only because Cloudland is down, but Grace may be able to take care of the MIGHTY TIGERS, who knows. But the only playoff spot you could take in this region this year would be 4. B)

'

Grace couldn't take care of nothin'. These two teams have already played this season and the MIGHTY TIGERS won by 34 points.

Who cares about basketball? This is football season and I could care less about how bad Sunbright is in basketball...obviously your the one who cares so much about them and actually keeps up with them. Now go back to your crappy region 1 and shut up about everyone else and your. Plus...exactly how far do you expect your Rangers to make it in the playoffs? They wouldn't even be in the picture in Region 2.

You ought to care about basketball, cause after Friday it will be basketball season at Sunbright :huh:

you are funny. sb would be first or second in region every year in that region. if my memory serves me correctly, this spring sb(minus their starting qb, wr, lb,ot) went to cosby and scrimmaged and beat them by 2-3 td's.

I was at the scrimage and you are incorrect. I beleive SB and Cosby tied. And Cosby's starting QB was not even dressed. If he was, it would not have been close.

Edited by getbehindtheline

I was at the scrimage and you are incorrect. I beleive SB did beat them, but not by that many tds. And Cosby's starting QB was not even dressed. If he was, it would not have been close.

tAKE Cosbys QB off the field and you have a completely different team. He can hurt you in alot of different ways.

'

Grace couldn't take care of nothin'. These two teams have already played this season and the MIGHTY TIGERS won by 34 points.

Well then I guess you guys could finish 4 in our region this year, but, and that is a BIG but, only because Cloudland is down, if that was not the case you all would be just like you already are in your own region, looking for a game to go watch in RD 1! :huh:

Guest Shocker0

Sunbright will likely be in the playoffs this year...it's in Greenback's hands. And last year they got in because of Greenback but at least we have the comfort of knowing that Region 2 is going to crush REgion 1 with maybe the exception of Hampton, and that should make things feel better this winter when the basketball team is struggling to win a game. Sunbright could beat everyone in Region 1 from 2-7, but not Hampton if they played a good game...But I'd rather see even better teams like Midway, Harriman, and Coalfield do it by a lot more than what Sunbright would have, because you guys will have a rude awakening when those three come to town.

And you guys say Unaka has a good D. Well, when you play in a region like that, your bound to have a D that looks good...much like Sunbright did when they played bad teams. But when they played good ones like Harriman and Midway, it was the total opposite. You guys will be shot down to reality in a couple weeks

Sunbright will likely be in the playoffs this year...it's in Greenback's hands. And last year they got in because of Greenback but at least we have the comfort of knowing that Region 2 is going to crush REgion 1 with maybe the exception of Hampton, and that should make things feel better this winter when the basketball team is struggling to win a game. Sunbright could beat everyone in Region 1 from 2-7, but not Hampton if they played a good game...But I'd rather see even better teams like Midway, Harriman, and Coalfield do it by a lot more than what Sunbright would have, because you guys will have a rude awakening when those three come to town.

And you guys say Unaka has a good D. Well, when you play in a region like that, your bound to have a D that looks good...much like Sunbright did when they played bad teams. But when they played good ones like Harriman and Midway, it was the total opposite. You guys will be shot down to reality in a couple weeks

Dude, you don't have a clue what you are talking about. You couldn't even beat what was practicly Cosby's JV team in a scrimage, and you honestly think you could beat every team in region 1 aside from Hampton, and you think that game would be close??? You're obviously not to bright... Your probably some high school kid who thinks Sunbright is hot stuff just cause you go there. Well I'll say it plain and simple: Sunbright would/is going to get killed by good teams, and they are hard pressed to beat even teams that are even mediocre. You guys think you're good cause you beat a few awful teams early in the season... If you DO happen to get in the play-offs, your going to get beat fairly soundly by Hampton.... And Friday is looking pretty ugly as well.

Edited by Rangerbook06

Guest Shocker0

Unfortunately they'll never know what a good team is if they have to play someone from Region 1. By the way, Sunbright didn't have their starting quarterback or running back in the game against Cosby. And no, I am not a High School student, but I did graduate from at least a decent school like Sunbright, while you probably were a waterboy or something with no life.

Edited by Shocker0