Macon VS Greenbrier & Macon VS Dekalb

hudson41

Well we gotta get past Greenbrier first but I thihk we can pull it out we just gotta play like we played TC. I think its kind of obvious who is gonna win against Dekalb but anything can happen in football but I think the Tigers can pull it out........the Macon Tigers not the Dekalb Tigers.

Macon 28

Greenbrier 21

Macon 35

Dekalb 10

Go Tigers finish strong

I hope ya'll have a safe trip but other than that, my hearts with the Bobcats, lol. And guess what - I am feeding my son extra wheaties and vitamins and milkshakes and beans with cornbread and anything else I can think of for these next couple weeks! Plus get this, I have him BELIEVING that nothing is out of their reach! Good gravy Tigers, look out! :wacko:

Tigerfan007 you really put it good!! I have watched this group for many years that are seniors and well it hasn't turned out like I wanted it too but then again these guys have been through alot of things. As freshmen and throughout their 10th grade year they had a coach they dearly loved and then the rug was ranked out right from under them and placed with a new coach and that has to be tough on a team cause it seemed noone even wanted to be coach and that was hard. You go on through to their early spring and the unthinkable happens with losing their team mate. About 2 months later or so one of the team mates brother and dad both laid to rest. As a team they went to the funeral home like 4 times within a few months span. One of their coaches has cancer now and not even on the field with them. Well, those are some tough pills to swallow and emotionally the entire community is drained. Our guys are drained. I know what I would like to happen tonight and I guess as long as there is an inkling of hope for them you gotta think that way. I think our guys deserve a little respect cause no doubt in my mind this team has the potential and skill that it takes to go alot further than they have. Scoreboards tell nothing there were a couple or so games that we had and those teams know we had.

Tigers I give you a big :thumb: No matter the outcome tonight next week whatever you have nothing to be ashamed of by no means. Could you have done better in some of your games sure you could have you know that. Play your hearts out cause this very well may be your last traveling game on the road not saying it is cause the ones that know me personally know how I will be tonight not giving up while everyone around me is. Give your best and do your best you lose yeah gonna be hard tears again this week I am sure tempers all flaring. That is all you can do is your best well, you can also dig down deep within yourselves and find a little more cause I know it's there. Keep your heads up cause some of you haven't even began your football career. By this time next year who knows some of you may be on TV who knows. Well lots of luck to my guys and hope for an injury free game for both teams.

Edited by angeleyesnest

As freshmen and throughout their 10th grade year they had a coach they dearly loved and then the rug was ranked out right from under them and placed with a new coach and that has to be tough on a team cause it seemed noone even wanted to be coach and that was hard. You go on through to their early spring and the unthinkable happens with losing their team mate. About 2 months later or so one of the team mates brother and dad both laid to rest. As a team they went to the funeral home like 4 times within a few months span. Their coach has cancer now and not even on the field with them. Well, those are some tough pills to swallow and emotionally the entire community is drained. Our guys are drained.

That does have to be a lot to handle-I guess the best thing for them to know is: that which does not kill you, will make you stronger or in other words - nothing can defeat you if you do not allow it to! And they will be fine - if not on the field, in their personal lives, God will bless them, trust me...Best of luck throughout your lives guys!