Bolivar Central vs Jackson Southside

smc4life

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a thread about this game earlier, but low involvement (I think it is on page 3 or 4 now). I'm not sure Bolivar has that much magic. The Hawks are flying high and only Bolivar and Lexington stand in the way of a perfect regular season. I believe South Side just has to many weapons for Bolivar to stop.

South Side 42 - Bolivar 14 :wacko: .

GO HAWKS!!!

Who would have thought this game at the start of the year would have garnered any talk at all.

Bolivar has been the most surprising team this year. I think they are a playoff team and the week 10 game against Liberty will be interesting.

Overton has had a great year. I think the future is bright for the Green Tigers in football. They have a good nucleus together.

I don't think they can knock off South Side though even if it is in Hardeman Co. SS's bad game may have been in Paris and they managed to come out on top. SS 35 Bol 13

Well we're 5-3 overall and 3-1 in the region and play the #1 team in our region this friday. Maybe some of that Bolivar Central magic will help spring the upset. If they come to play we can make it real competitive. Share your thoughts.

Who knows, in high school sports, you cant ever tell what will happen, but baring some unexpected injury, I think SS should be able to pull this one off. But then again, I'm a little biased... :ph34r:

Here are the play-off possibilities in 6-3A as I see it. I think I have it right.

South Side and Lexington have already qualified for the play-offs.

Fayette Ware qualifies for the playoffs if they beat either Lexington or Chester County. Fayette Ware also qualifies for the playoffs if they loose to Lextington and Chester County, AND Bolivar beats Liberty.

Fayette Ware is eliminated from the playoffs if they loose to both Lexington and Chester County, AND Liberty beats Bolivar.

Bolivar qualifies for the playoffs by defeating either South Side or Liberty. Bolivar also qualifies if they loose to both South Side and Liberty, AND Fayette Ware wins one of their two remaining region games.

Bolivar is eliminated from the playoffs if they loose to both South Side and Liberty, AND if Fayette Ware defeats both Lexington and Chester County.

Liberty gets into the playoffs if they beat Bolivar in week 10, AND Fayette Ware looses to both Lexington and Chester County.

In the event of a three way tie between Bolivar, Liberty, and Fayette Ware, Liberty is eliminated based on overall record.

I believe I have covered every possible scenario here.

Edited by ReitzFan

why is everyone underestimating bolivar. they are really improved and bolivar has won every home game but one and was a mistake, due to errors.

Bolivar wins close game 13-10.

No one is underestiamting Bolivar. I spoke with some SS players weds. night and they know Bolivar has a good team, and has improved over the season. It's just South Side has been kicking seriou butt this year, including three 4A teams.

why is everyone underestimating bolivar. they are really improved and bolivar has won every home game but one and was a mistake, due to errors.

Bolivar wins close game 13-10.

Please, you might win the game but 13-10. If you hold SS to 10pts, you will be at the BORO. However, I think you are in for a huge surprise. I think I hear the train a coming