Bolivar Central vs Jackson Southside

smc4life

FINAL SCORE South Side 42 - Bolivar 6. I was close! :thumb:

GREAT JOB SOUTH SIDE!! 9 & 0 !! Only one to go to a PERFECT REGULAR SEASON!!

Southside and Crockett County are two freight trains heading right towards each other.

I keep telling everyone that this game will happen and it`s gonna be one of the biggest games West TN has seen in awhile.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Southside and Crockett County are two freight trains heading right towards each other.

I keep telling everyone that this game will happen and it`s gonna be one of the biggest games West TN has seen in awhile.

I hope you're right. Both teams have to make it to the semi finals. If you are right it will be one of the biggest games, not seen in a while, more like ever. I've seen both play. Both are VERY GOOD. Again I hope you're right.

I hope you're right. Both teams have to make it to the semi finals. If you are right it will be one of the biggest games, not seen in a while, more like ever. I've seen both play. Both are VERY GOOD. Again I hope you're right.

It would be a great game. Southside will have to go through DL to play Crockett County and that'll be tough, but I think Southside has enough to beat them. One things for sure, whoever makes it from this side of the bracket to the ship will have a tough road. Covington, Dyersburg, Crockett County, Southside, Lexington, and David Lipscomb are some of the teams that the team from this side will have to go through, then they get to match up with either Knox Catholic or Fulton. 3A has to be one of the toughest divisions this year.

Great job HAWKS! Another great game. They need to really hang on and get this next win. Again, the defense is not being seen as really being a big force behind another big win. Bolivar's offense could not do a thing with our defense out there. Many, many 3 & outs and back out on the field was SS's offense. Great defense and some pretty awesome offense too. Golden #77 had two awesome tackles (more like just plowing over the kid) last night. James #65, Sipes #81, Plemmons #51, all had some awesome tackles as well. Good luck next week. Stay safe, injury free!