A/AA tournament bracket contest

BigG

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VG,

I can certainly see where someone would be bothered. But, I truly think it was a case of trying to say something one way and, in the heat of the moment and all the emotion, it came out another. We've all done that, haven't we?

Honestly, our girls have played with and against yours. Our families know your families. Lots of good people on both sides of the field and stands.

Good game last night. It could have turned one way or the other in an instant.

And, thanks for the luck. We'll need it (and then some).

I agree. Good post. The way it was printed just didn`t seem right for some reason. The real difference was JCS`s goalie. I kept joking she must be the smartest goalie around because she was standing right where we shot it all night. I don`t think she had to move one time to stop a shot. But to her credit she handled them all. All 19 of them. Again good luck to the Eagles and have fun and a safe trip.

Won't happen again... I just thought you needed a little lesson! "Cheaters never prosper!" Took you long enough to realize!

Ya i was at the girlfirends all weekend in Johnson City.

Didn't get to check until last night. The state is still at Finley isn't it? You gonna make the trip down here if it is?

Hey BigG! I guess it's official that you have no chance of winning now, right? Is that why your trusty assistant hasn't posted the new scores yet? You can't handle the truth! Or maybe you just forget to pay him! You should have copied me! :D:D:blink:

No... long day. He had to work on getting his service hour forms into UT so he left my car only HALF waxed! Grrrr.

If I get a second tonight, I will try and do it... Coniglio, you aren't in season, why don't you total this round up?

Zeek, I have already made reservations at Ham and Andy's or wherever the heck you were talking about. Got permission to go on Thursday if the girls make it. I'll give you a call.

Ya i was at the girlfirends all weekend in Johnson City.

Didn't get to check until last night. The state is still at Finley isn't it? You gonna make the trip down here if it is?

I thought I saw somewhere that the A/AA finals is at one of the schools.

Girls Prepatory School. The quarter and semi-finals are at Chattanooga Christian. This is what the Jackson Sun reported on Sunday.

State Pairings

Class A-AA State

Soccer Championships

Quarterfinals

at Chattanooga Christian

Wednesday, Nov. 1

# Match 1: FRA (16-3-3) vs. Notre Dame (17-0-4) - 10:30 a.m.

# Match 2: Jackson Christian School (15-6-1) vs. CAK (19-0-2) - 1 p.m.

# Match 3: University School of Jackson (21-1-1) vs. Spring Hill (14-1-1) - 3:30 p.m.

# Match 4: Sweetwater (14-5-3) vs. Knoxville Catholic (12-10-1) - 6 p.m.

Semifinals

at Chattanooga Christian

Thursday, Nov. 2

# Match 1 winner vs. Match 2 winner - 3:30 p.m.

# Match 3 winner vs. Match 4 winner - 6 p.m.

Championship

at Girls Preparatory School

Saturday, Nov. 4

# Semifinal winners - 11 a.m.

No... long day. He had to work on getting his service hour forms into UT so he left my car only HALF waxed! Grrrr.

If I get a second tonight, I will try and do it... Coniglio, you aren't in season, why don't you total this round up?

Zeek, I have already made reservations at Ham and Andy's or wherever the heck you were talking about. Got permission to go on Thursday if the girls make it. I'll give you a call.

Uh.... BigG, state is Saturday... :blink::D:D

I thought I saw somewhere that the A/AA finals is at one of the schools.

Girls Prepatory School. The quarter and semi-finals are at Chattanooga Christian. This is what the Jackson Sun reported on Sunday.

State Pairings

Class A-AA State

Soccer Championships

Quarterfinals

at Chattanooga Christian

Wednesday, Nov. 1

# Match 1: FRA (16-3-3) vs. Notre Dame (17-0-4) - 10:30 a.m.

# Match 2: Jackson Christian School (15-6-1) vs. CAK (19-0-2) - 1 p.m.

# Match 3: University School of Jackson (21-1-1) vs. Spring Hill (14-1-1) - 3:30 p.m.

# Match 4: Sweetwater (14-5-3) vs. Knoxville Catholic (12-10-1) - 6 p.m.

Semifinals

at Chattanooga Christian

Thursday, Nov. 2

# Match 1 winner vs. Match 2 winner - 3:30 p.m.

# Match 3 winner vs. Match 4 winner - 6 p.m.

Championship

at Girls Preparatory School

Saturday, Nov. 4

# Semifinal winners - 11 a.m.

What time zones are your times for? The TSSAA schedule has all those times ahead one hour.

Uh.... BigG, state is Saturday... :blink::D:D

Yes, dear. Don C wanted to total up the sectional points. Since you are a runner and don't need to practice, I thought you might have time to total it up. :D (I don't know how you run... that is torture to me)

I am planning to go down to the Thursday game (if CAK beats JC) Isn't CCS your home turf? Maybe we'll meet up.

Zeek... don't get too cocky. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes.

What time zones are your times for? The TSSAA schedule has all those times ahead one hour.

Well Jackson is in CST, but I would think that since the tourney is in EST that those times would be EST. But I`m not sure, it`s just what the Sun had in Sunday`s paper. I only posted it because reaction said something about the games being at Finley.

Times should be all Eastern. VG posted the central times for the matches.

I'll probably come to Thursday's game. Practice should be over soon after that. I'll for sure be there if Notre Dame is playing. But no green for me. I'll be the only one wearing navy blue and bright gold. :blink:

Yeah we're hosting it. I'll probably be wearing a bright yellow jacket with "CONIGLIO" across the back. If you miss it you might be a bit blind.