A/AA tournament bracket contest

BigG

Chuckey-Doak beat G.P. and USJ beat Dyersburg (It wasn't on the Chatt. bracket)

Right now my score:

11 points

I knew I should have picked more upsets!

On to the region finals! (Where most of my picks should work themselves out)

I think I have 12 points as of now...picked the Sweetwater "upset" of CCS. Sweetwater is apparently playing well right now.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I have 12 points as of now...picked the Sweetwater "upset" of CCS. Sweetwater is apparently playing well right now.

Yeah yeah yeah... rub it in, why don't you! I was wondering why you weren't suprised when I called you about the Sweetwater score!

Hey Zeek... let's make it intersting. How bout lunch for the winner between you and me? You win, we go to McDonalds. I win, we go to Flemmings?! Sounds fair to me. (Reaction didn't go for it, but maybe you will)

For everyone... I'll get my assistant to try and tabulate the scores (what else is he going to do, it's off season!). I should have it up by 3:30.

I point of clarification after we get past regions. Are you limited to those teams you picked to win the regional semi-finals, or can you go back to the drawing board for the rest of your picks. In other words, if somebody picked CCS to win their 1st game, do you still have them, or can you now pick up sweetwater?

Edited by DonCChatt

I point of clarification after we past regions. Are you limited to those teams you picked to win the regional semi-finals, or can you go back to the drawing board for the rest of your picks. In other words, if somebody picked CCS to win their 1st game, do you still have them, or can you now pick up sweetwater?

If you picked a team like CCS to win the region final then you won't get points for it. But I don't think that's the case for anyone. You have to suffer with the pick through the region tourny if they don't advance.

We will reset the brackets after the region final. And everyone will have to pick their sectional-state final winners on friday or on saturday before the first game begins. Hopefully the Chattanoogan.com will have updated brackets by then.

Only 2 points BigG. Just you wait! You don't see the future like I do. :blink::blink:

Yeah yeah yeah... rub it in, why don't you! I was wondering why you weren't suprised when I called you about the Sweetwater score!

Hey Zeek... let's make it intersting. How bout lunch for the winner between you and me? You win, we go to McDonalds. I win, we go to Flemmings?! Sounds fair to me. (Reaction didn't go for it, but maybe you will)

For everyone... I'll get my assistant to try and tabulate the scores (what else is he going to do, it's off season!). I should have it up by 3:30.

BigG...I'm game, but I'm more of a Sam & Andy's kind of guy. Flemings is overrated. I've seen it and it has a WEAK schedule of wine and is a little DIRTY at times, particularly late and in the back...and they never really get called on it! They must have an in with the health inspector (just kidding!!!). Sorry, but I couldn't resist :thumb:;);)

I believe in case of a tie the winner would be the one who filled their bracket out first...right BigG? :D

Man, I like your style! I think, though, that some of the others might have a problem with that.

I actually was thinking about that. I think that when we do our second predictions, we could add a number at the end to predict the total number of goals scored at state. That way, if there is a tie, that could be the breaker. No one can guess the same number (REACTION!). If there is no tie, it is just thrown away. Whoever is closer goes ahead. (This could be used to break all ties, not just first place)

What do you think?

Sounds good. Total goals scored in the state final. But that means we have to post quick. Cause with like 10 of us... do you honestly think there will be 10 goals scored?

Unless you wanna go like 3.1 or something.

No.... total goals scored in the whole tournament.