Where does Oak Ridge go from here?

Dang Ole Dad He's telling me to mind my own business that he can speak for himself and he doesn't need my help. Maybe he's mad I said it first.

Also The Mind says he will probably be in Memphis for the first playoff game

Dad and Dad we'll talk later bout the eating of Ribs in the Boro. Probably Lost Old Dad will know the best place.

Edited by bounder

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Golly I hate to bring this up, but with respect to the critisism of the OR school ad ministration it seems to me that their primary responsibility is the education of our children. I can not fault them in doing that job and I assume that they will continue to keep ORHS at the level they always maintain in the state. As to sports of course we want to win as all sports are competitive but the most important thing is what the kids take from the experience. I never had a child play football in OR but they have played other varsity sports (and quite successfully as in state runner-up) and all I ever really wanted is that they will look back on it as an experience they would repeat if they could. As I told told an overly competitive mom when our kids were 10 at a soccer tournament: "These are just kids playing a game."

Ntheknow2,

My suggestion would be to put down the crack pipe and join the real world. By the way, what a great post! I look forward to your next informative post. :D

well tnbreaker, my next informative post would be to just deal with it then like everyone else here in the real world. Besides, I was just basing my "suggestion" on what I'm sure you were already considering anyway.....moving somewhere else. Eventually there's just no where else to run is there? I'm sure no one is more "informed" than you are. ha! Good luck the rest of the season though, champ.

Edited by Ntheknow2

Dang folks, I of all people know that everyone is entitled to their opinion.

But how productive is all of this? I say we all get together at a bar somewhere, I will buy the first round. Call me here at the paper, we will arrange something.

I am very surprised that this thread has been left open as long as it has. I bet if it was a coach from middle Tennessee or not Oak Ridge, it would have been closed at the first hint of coach bashing.

But again, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Sadly, I say that, but I am in a position to where I have to shut up a lot of the time. You Oak Ridge faithful know the proper way to go about handling in-house strife.

You are obviously clueless to this matter. Have a good life, and by the way, you would need a goon!!!!!

One of many posts from one, no doubt. Maybe since you obviously know more than everyone else, you should be coaching Oak Ridge's football team, but I guess you lack that little piece of paper that says you can. Oh well, too bad. Have a great life too, pal.