'Battle of the Boro'

Lost Old Dad

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he came from blackman.....?

what's red got to do with anything

his older brother started at least 3 years there and could have gotten some playing time as a freshman i have a lot of respect for his older brother we pounded him each game out and he got up every time but once but i think he returned later in the game he was a tough football player his brother is young but he will be very good when chad was out inthe last game lebanon moved the ball pretty decent so he needs to step up this week and possibly next week and let chad get fully healthy Lord knows the baseballl team needs a healthy chad hunter ...

I am not sure what i was wrong about but it seems like i might have missed a pretty good post by fballhero telling me i was wrong as usual..i am not sure what part of the post he was referring too but then who really cares or pays attention to his post anyway.

Hey 2 P i heard that we were gonnna start our 2nd and 3rd stringers so that this could be a true battle this friday night LOL im just playin

GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!

p.s. i do anticiapte having a hot dog ready for me just before the game right 2P

his older brother started at least 3 years there and could have gotten some playing time as a freshman i have a lot of respect for his older brother we pounded him each game out and he got up every time but once but i think he returned later in the game he was a tough football player his brother is young but he will be very good when chad was out inthe last game lebanon moved the ball pretty decent so he needs to step up this week and possibly next week and let chad get fully healthy Lord knows the baseballl team needs a healthy chad hunter ...

I am not sure what i was wrong about but it seems like i might have missed a pretty good post by fballhero telling me i was wrong as usual..i am not sure what part of the post he was referring too but then who really cares or pays attention to his post anyway.

Hey 2 P i heard that we were gonnna start our 2nd and 3rd stringers so that this could be a true battle this friday night LOL im just playin

GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!

p.s. i do anticiapte having a hot dog ready for me just before the game right 2P

Sure,,, there will be a dog for you. Anyone know where I put that rat posion?? Just kidding.....

I missed his posts too that were edited. I think he slammed on us all pretty good tho....you, me , and Cat. Nice fellow, isn't he? At least he goes after the BESTTTTTTTTTT!! Right???

I know Coach A has all the respect in the world for Oakland. He has been to our summer camp upteen times and OHS has total respect for the guy. He is TOTAL class.

Edited by 2priceless

Gregg is doing everything to get out of Riverdale before he gets "fired."

He and his wife have worn out their "welcome."

Must be a false rumor about him "sniffing" around Oakland.

Even Ferguson isn't that dumb to hire a man who has badmouthed him all over town. Or is he?

neither have worn out there welcome so shut your mouth the only welcome that has been worn out is u on coacht