'Battle of the Boro'

Lost Old Dad

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

maybe we can get it together this week and actually act like we have a game friday....unlike last week

If you all arent ready for Oakland, something is wrong.

We need a hard week of special teams practice and we need to play well against Oakland.

Ferguson never has a good approach for this game and that worries me a lot. We don't need anyone hurt by late hits or any of that crap. The Riverdale-Smyrna game showed that an intense rivalry game CAN be played cleanly. Let's hope this one follows suit.

Weather forecast for Friday is pretty crappy.

Go Warriors!!!

We need a hard week of special teams practice and we need to play well against Oakland.

Ferguson never has a good approach for this game and that worries me a lot. We don't need anyone hurt by late hits or any of that crap. The Riverdale-Smyrna game showed that an intense rivalry game CAN be played cleanly. Let's hope this one follows suit.

Weather forecast for Friday is pretty crappy.

Go Warriors!!!

What's that mean about Ferguson? When has this game not been played clean?

What's that mean about Ferguson? When has this game not been played clean?

TDC is still bellyaching about a cheap shot that LUTER took on Dave Thomas over 2 yrs ago. He seems to forget what prompted it. You know. the cheap shot that RHS made that required Andrew Mc Gowan to have 2 surgeries and miss the entire baseball season, and then the cheap shots on Daryl Smith and Ryan Stell right after that. That frustrated and angered LUTER and he took it out on Dave. Now I do not want to get this started. LUTER apologized to his team , DAVE, and to the coaches for losing his cool. However, I have yet to see the other guys EVER do that. TDC is mad b/c Ferg didn't yank Luter out of the game after he did it. Now Dave is long gone, but 2 of the players that are listed above are seniors at OHS and I can guarantee that they haven't forgotten . BTW, Luter graduated 2 yrs ago.

Odd how TDC seems to conveniently forget all the schools IN THE PAST that have responded on here about Riverdale's cheap shots. Nor did he carry on about Mimms hurting Dave or the Roland kid from Smyrna which resulted in a team brawl.

Sometimes you have to give what you get.

I have a lot of respect for Coach A at Riverdale. I think he has brought a lot of class and respectability to Riverdale's program. He has all my respect and that is why you haven't seen me taking shots at Riverdale this year. I would love to see A get a ring this year in fact.

Edited by 2priceless