'Battle of the Boro'

Lost Old Dad

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally unrelated to the game, but there are some interesting rumors going around town about certain Coaches making moves or trying to.

For instance one of the more interesting 'RUMORS' I have heard this week is Coach Wyatt trying to go to Oakland as an assistant and then there was one about his interest in going to Siegel 'if' the Head Coach slot opens up.

It is going to be a real interesting off-season it seems!

Better get your plus now and avoid the rush to talk about it! :D

Didn't take Coach A long to figure him out, huh? Well, he can stay at RHS. We don't like his style at OHS.

Didn't take Coach A long to figure him out, huh? Well, he can stay at RHS. We don't like his style at OHS.

Hey I didn't say it was a done deal, just a 'RUMOR' that I had heard that he was already going over to Oakland and talking about it.

Just think 2p y'all could buy each other hotdogs and maybe share a soda together at the concession stand. :lol:

After all I heard he was your favorite Coach at R'dale after Rankin. :lol:

Hey I didn't say it was a done deal, just a 'RUMOR' that I had heard that he was already going over to Oakland and talking about it.

Just think 2p y'all could buy each other hotdogs and maybe share a soda together at the concession stand. :lol:

After all I heard he was your favorite Coach at R'dale after Rankin. :lol:

GEEZ.......I hope that you are wrong about that rumor, LOD. I

would hate to have to bust him on here if he was on our side. Surely, he must be desperate to get out to consider us? I will tell you this...if he comes.....I will no longer support OHS football. THAT is how strongly I feel about him stepping foot on our soil. Let him go to Siegel.

I could think of something I would put in that hot dog....... :lol:

Totally unrelated to the game, but there are some interesting rumors going around town about certain Coaches making moves or trying to.

For instance one of the more interesting 'RUMORS' I have heard this week is Coach Wyatt trying to go to Oakland as an assistant and then there was one about his interest in going to Siegel 'if' the Head Coach slot opens up.

Better get your plus now and avoid the rush to talk about it! :lol:

I'm glad that you said that and not me. We've got a season to finish but there could be a couple coaches from Riverdale that become head coaches next year. There will be plenty of time for congratulations if that comes to pass.

Better get your plus now and avoid the rush to talk about it! :(

Gregg is doing everything to get out of Riverdale before he gets "fired."

He and his wife have worn out their "welcome."

Must be a false rumor about him "sniffing" around Oakland.

Even Ferguson isn't that dumb to hire a man who has badmouthed him all over town. Or is he?