Temple versus Grace

nathan4322

Grace wins!! and I'll tell you why!!!

1. Temple is overconfident. They think they are so good because they caught SP on a terrible night. Temple is not good!!!! THey think they are but they are not!! THey haven't played anyone....We crushed silverdale and silverdale crushed whitwell, the only reason we lost to whitwell is the same reason SP lost to Temple, the better team just played out of their minds terrble...

2. Blake!! He is invincible, Temple will not have an answer for him, he runs he throws he dominates. #44 for Temple won't ever get his hands on him, and he is faster than anyone Temple has.

3. Temple will choke, that is what they do, guarantee after grace beats them they WILL lose in the first round of the playoffs, they are not good and won't beat anyone from region 4!! and I will be at that game to watch temple get beat!!

4. Temple will be thinking about their playoff game instead of grace, and believe you me, temple will not prepare like they should, and there is no way they will be ready for the tricks the coaches are putting in, watch temple get burned big this friday night!!!

EAGLE MANIAC you are really on the crack pipe or your really a temple fan trying to fire temple up which i dont think they need that to win.My guess is that your a temple fan because your other post are kind of out there like this one I really cant remember. I will give you the one about Josh Blake he is something else.Your post have always tried to fire up the other team that Grace is playing. Edited by Farmboy1

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blake!! He is invincible, Temple will not have an answer for him, he runs he throws he dominates. #44 for Temple won't ever get his hands on him, and he is faster than anyone Temple has . . . Temple will choke, that is what they do . . . watch temple get burned big this friday night!!!

I wouldn't bank on $$ not getting a hand on Blake and "burned" is a pretty big word for you to use.

1. Temple is overconfident. They think they are so good because they caught SP on a terrible night. Temple is not good!!!! THey think they are but they are not!! THey haven't played anyone....We crushed silverdale and silverdale crushed whitwell, the only reason we lost to whitwell is the same reason SP lost to Temple, the better team just played out of their minds terrble...

2. Blake!! He is invincible, Temple will not have an answer for him, he runs he throws he dominates. #44 for Temple won't ever get his hands on him, and he is faster than anyone Temple has.

3. Temple will choke, that is what they do, guarantee after grace beats them they WILL lose in the first round of the playoffs, they are not good and won't beat anyone from region 4!! and I will be at that game to watch temple get beat!!

4. Temple will be thinking about their playoff game instead of grace, and believe you me, temple will not prepare like they should, and there is no way they will be ready for the tricks the coaches are putting in, watch temple get burned big this friday night!!!

eagle''maniac'' your name says it all. maybe grace lost because they blow. so my advice to u eagle''maniac'' is to shut up. :ph34r:

eagle''maniac'' your name says it all. maybe grace lost because they blow. so my advice to u eagle''maniac'' is to shut up. :ph34r:

Grace and Temple are rivals and both will come out and play hard. I will let them decide the outcome and not people on here. Both schools are working hard to improve the relationship between them. This Friday at 6:00 both schools FCA's will be getting together to eat, fellowship, and pray together. Both schools have allowed sports to ruin their testimonies so we hope to try and change that. I know it will take more than just this, but with the students at both schools working to change things it can happen.

Grace and Temple are rivals and both will come out and play hard. I will let them decide the outcome and not people on here. Both schools are working hard to improve the relationship between them. This Friday at 6:00 both schools FCA's will be getting together to eat, fellowship, and pray together. Both schools have allowed sports to ruin their testimonies so we hope to try and change that. I know it will take more than just this, but with the students at both schools working to change things it can happen.

I haven't heard of any problems between the schools. What has happened?

your joking, right??? Eaglemaniac, you have lost your mind. But youll see how good Temple is friday night.

Uhmmmm..... Is that your alarm clock I hear going off? :thumb:

You are so funny! Grace has only played muffin teams, all with losing records. Other than Silverdale, who has Grace beaten that was of any account???

You obviously are not very familiare with Temple's football team. But that is alright, you will get such a big taste Friday night, you will be spitting it out all the way home.

It would be better if Grace stayed home Friday night and just forfeited. #44 along with some other numbers are going to put a hurt on the Grace players when they step out on the field. The best thing you could do is when you see big #44 coming your way, get out of his way, so you don't get hurt. Good advice. Heed it well.

Edited by Pasture

I guess you could say over the last few years the basketball games have gotten pretty competative :o . And in a rivalry it is natural not to like the other team.

I forget about basketball, the other sport B) . I know we hate Jasper but we still are friendly with Jasper folks...most of the time anyway. What's wrong with hating the other team unless it has gotten out of hand??? Coming out to start a game by huggin' and kissin' and being all touchy-feely sure ain't the answer :thumb: