Volunteer Host Cherokee

ulcpanther

Cherokees defense is too much for volunteers offense. Barlow isn't consistent enough to be a real threat, and neither is Cradic. Cradic does decent on some nights, but cherokees CB Michael Godsey will make the passing game a very hard option for the falcons. Cherokee's defense has too much power upfront with Brent Linkous, and Stephen Hall, So I don't think running up the middle will be too much of an option either. Hake, Gilliam, Williams, Elkins, and Kersey have too much speed for the outside running game to make much of a threat.

Volunteer had some luck against Boone, but don't expect to be too lucky come thursday night.

Man! you guys sound really tough. I'm not sure we are worthy to be on the same field with such a football powerhouse. :thumb:

Just keep on yappin MObuck021. We can use all the motivation you can give us. ;)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't yap, I state the facts. We'll see who wins come thursday night.

I've re-thought about things, and my final prediction for the game is

42-14 chs.

350 yards rushing for the night.

Cradic throws 3 interceptions.

I've re-thought things too. And your still yapping! :thumb:

I really don't know if it is possible but I hope we burst your bubble.

MObs_021 your one of the things that has helped motivate this team over the second half of the season. I hope after this game if we happen to luck up and beat the mighty Chiefs that you will be man enough to give us a little credit. I promise if it goes the other way I will give you guys all the credit you deserve. ;)

Gooooo Falcons!

I don't yap, I state the facts. We'll see who wins come thursday night.

I've re-thought about things, and my final prediction for the game is

42-14 chs.

350 yards rushing for the night.

Cradic throws 3 interceptions.

this guy is really good predictor im in awe he is the one said east was slow and predicted a chiefs win lol just go the oppisite of him and u can almost be assured of a win cant really judge from morristown was so easy with u both for east and west dunno whats gonna happen