Richland vs Adamsville

cardfan

"Forrest wins. McNairy and Hardin Co. lose. McEwen Wins. Montgomery Central will lose because they play Lipscomb. The others will be close. So this scenario would leave the victory totals at 43."

This is what you said. You assumed that Forrest would win. That is your Richland bias. You were trying to disprove me saying that it was Adamsville/ Houston County spot. I will give you that Richland is not out of it. My entire point was what an amazing season for these two schools considering they were the worst two teams last year. Now, these two teams are battling for that last spot. I believe the coaches of the year should be Waverly, Adamsville, or Houston County's coaches. These schools have done the most with the least. Us and Lewis County have talented coming out the ears, but they have done a solid job coming off their last year performances. If you are a Region 5 guy, then get out our threads. You look like the perverbial "village idiot" as you called me, since your not even in the village. Leave and let us discuss things. We need no help from you or Region 5.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the tie breaker was you margin of winning. I could be wrong, but i thought it came down to Points Forced and Points Allowed.

No TSSAA has a set of tie breaker rules. The "outside the village idiot" has it right and it is truly a toss up right now if Adamsville loses to Richland. The final tie breaker ending is a Monday Overtime. Meaning, if all three teams are tied there after everything is over with, each team must play on Monday at a neutral site with overtime rules to decide. It's better than a coin toss.

No TSSAA has a set of tie breaker rules. The "outside the village idiot" has it right and it is truly a toss up right now if Adamsville loses to Richland. The final tie breaker ending is a Monday Overtime. Meaning, if all three teams are tied there after everything is over with, each team must play on Monday at a neutral site with overtime rules to decide. It's better than a coin toss.

It is impossible for the final tiebreaker to occur. You have it wrong.

I see you pick and choose what you read the sentence above that states " But here is how the tiebreaker can move on." So I explained how the tiebreaker could move further down the list. There is no bias, honestly the team I would love to see get in is Houston Co. but I know that is dang near impossible.

Like I said, I have some friends on here I like having discussions with like donhaney and NWTF. I am a high school football fan especially in 2a. I would of loved to see you put together those scenarios, because you though Richland was completly out of it.

camdenlion, yeah I was wrong about that a few years ago and I came on here an admitted that.

Sorry guys I did not mean to get all that started. I just wanted to hear some thoughts on this game. I did seem to open a can of worms though. I think Cardinals will win with a very strong defensive effort.

You didn't do anything wrong, just seems some fan has a problem with Richland, but it has been a great thread. It will be interesting come Friday night.

every one is counting richland out and saying they don't deserve to be in the play-offs but that houston county deserves to be in the play offs well i hope it does come down to a tie breaker and that richland beats adamsville and are the # 4 seed in the playoffs cause i want to make it to the first round and give goodpasture a run for their money everyone is counting richland out just like they did last year against east robertson well i think every one need to co back and recall the richland east robertson game where east robertson was a region winner and was suppose to win by like i think 40 and what happened richlands defense shut them down in the second half and richland went on to win 12-7 so i hope everyone contiues to count richland out and say they don't deserve to be in the playoffs because when richland goes to adamsville to play friday we are going to be ready its going to be hard hitting football all night and camden you may have beaten us this year during the season but we are just praying at richland we get another shot at you during the playoffs sure we may not be as good as the lewis county teams out there but when it comes down to hard nose football richland hits the top of the list everyone through the off season has been making excuses about how richland lost their great senior and their great running back dias well come friday night against adamsville we are gonna show adamsville we don't need excuses its time to play richland football and we hope to see you in the playoffs camden cause its going to be some hard hitting football so adamsville players i hope you read this cause i am #10 and i am going to be breathing down your neck all night long and we are not going to let up richland has the best defense in the region and come friday adamsville will see it