ONEIDA @ GREENBACK

cornpone

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to the Indians this week. I want to see #8 play one more time. I'm kind of partial to kids who wear that number.

You da MAN Oskie!!!!!!!!! Hope things work out so you can. I'm with you on the kids wearing #8. I have a lot of memories about those kids! All of them were fun to watch.

;) You say what you want, no matter what you think. You people don't realize I tagged the boy to Bradshaw because you never have a clue where he's gonna go with his predictions. Only thing is........I actually LIKE Bradshaw. :o tb, gotta question for ya: Have you ever actually seen Oneida play this year? I mean live, not on Channel 5. Makes a great bit of difference to me because you just get a feel that everybody is working as hard as they can most nights. I only "sensed" a let down on the night we played Midway. They didn't quit, they just lost their intensity. Madden would like Oneida's team because they are "grinders", not glory boys. Although, all this grinding must wear on the coaches a little. ;)

Griz, everyone wants to see #8 utilized cause you put that number on anything you become an instant celebrity! Think I'm wrong........Earnhart Jr.......Steve Young........Micheal Jordan USA Team Jersey........Lambert Sr........Eightball Jones.......My Plumber :thumb: .......well, you get the idea. I'm looking to nail'em Friday, can you dig it!

Kazanoraho

Griz, everyone wants to see #8 utilized cause you put that number on anything you become an instant celebrity! Think I'm wrong........Earnhart Jr.......Steve Young........Micheal Jordan USA Team Jersey........Lambert Sr........Eightball Jones.......My Plumber :thumb: .......well, you get the idea. I'm looking to nail'em Friday, can you dig it!

Kazanoraho

Hey kazimoto I'm just glad that zac is bringin' a little class to the # 8 ;) (just messin with ya a little bit there pop)

Hey now easy on the old man 22! You know how he gets his feelings hurt. :lol:

As far as the game goes it's like this. Greenback is averaging putting up 34 to like 35 points a game on the same opponents as the tribe. The only thing is that they are giving up way more than that. Greenback can score points quick and the tribe will have to win this game up front and on special teams. O play big and D keep them from playing big. :rolleyes:

Where is the Nation? I don't think I've ever gone this long on a Oneida-Greenback thread without much of a response by the Kee Nation. Are all the guys in the tepees, preparing for the long hard winter? :lol: Some people gotta ride out the rough spots with there team. My boys could lose them all and I'd still figure out an excuse to have their backs. I'll support'em til I drop!

:rolleyes: Kaz, Lambo's P.R. Man :lol:

Where is the Nation? I don't think I've ever gone this long on a Oneida-Greenback thread without much of a response by the Kee Nation. Are all the guys in the tepees, preparing for the long hard winter? :lol: Some people gotta ride out the rough spots with there team. My boys could lose them all and I'd still figure out an excuse to have their backs. I'll support'em til I drop!

:rolleyes: Kaz, Lambo's P.R. Man :lol:

hey kaz i gotta dog lambo a little bit he knows i love him. I've noticed the offensive numbers gb has been puttin up and it concerns me that we might have to score a bunch to win and we ain't scored a bunch since........uh i don't remember. but as another poster mentioned and i agree I think the sr's as well as the whole team knows whats on the line this week and i believe they will play that way. I'm challengeing the soph class to really step it up this week. I know you boys have heard the talk about the future. well...... the future starts friday night in greenback. us fencehuggers have been there and done that now it's your turn. don't wait on a playmaker.. be a playmaker.. WHOOOO BABY!!! now I'm fired up

Alright P22, calm down and take some Gerital. :huh: If the sophmores.........seniors, juniors, and freshmen come to do business, then we surely will enjoy the ride home. If tb starts in on us like he usually does then all will be right in the world. I'm kinda stirred up too, but I respectfully try to stay away from fires. (you could get burnt, ya know) :lol: Janifunga Hontureas!

Kaz :thumb:

:rolleyes: You say what you want, no matter what you think. You people don't realize I tagged the boy to Bradshaw because you never have a clue where he's gonna go with his predictions. Only thing is........I actually LIKE Bradshaw. :o tb, gotta question for ya: Have you ever actually seen Oneida play this year? I mean live, not on Channel 5. Makes a great bit of difference to me because you just get a feel that everybody is working as hard as they can most nights. I only "sensed" a let down on the night we played Midway. They didn't quit, they just lost their intensity. Madden would like Oneida's team because they are "grinders", not glory boys. Although, all this grinding must wear on the coaches a little. :thumb:

Griz, everyone wants to see #8 utilized cause you put that number on anything you become an instant celebrity! Think I'm wrong........Earnhart Jr.......Steve Young........Micheal Jordan USA Team Jersey........Lambert Sr........Eightball Jones.......My Plumber :huh: .......well, you get the idea. I'm looking to nail'em Friday, can you dig it!

Kazanoraho

no i have not seen them play in person but i do watch their game on tv most saturdays and i never doubted the effort coming from the kids on that field

You da MAN Oskie!!!!!!!!! Hope things work out so you can. I'm with you on the kids wearing #8. I have a lot of memories about those kids! All of them were fun to watch.

In my mind there is only one "Great Eight" to come out of Scott County. He terrorized DB's in the 80's and his magic in many "Lard Bowls" caused the crowds to chant ..... SHOWTIME!!

But seriously, #8 from OHS is pretty dang good, and Oskie, your #8 was one of my all-time favorites.

Good Luck Indians!! Get'em Chomp!!