Forrest vs WHH

voiceofrockets

1. If Forrest wins, Forrest is third and McEwen is fourth.

2. If Forrest loses and McEwen loses, White House-Heritage is third and Forrest is fourth.

3. If Forrest loses and McEwen wins, you go to tiebreaker D-3.

McEwen is third and White House-Heritage is fourth unless Columbia Academy wins, Richland wins, East Robertson wins, Perry County loses, and Hollow-Rock Bruceton loses, in which case Forrest is third and McEwen is fourth.

Get all that on #3?

It won't matter... Forrest 13 WHH 7

I agree with ya mostly on that post, all except for that last part, i would say, that was a smart remark, but u must not be to smart for picking Forrest over Heritage

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont get this very much, how come people outside of the region can decide if a team makes it or not???

It all comes down to tie breakers. When teams are tied in the region and a head to head don't work it goes to overall record then opp. above .500. Then I think you play twister or something. This is the game of the season for both teams. Seniors play their last game or get atleast one more. Senior night in Chapel Hill, last high school football game to be played on the field, it has the makings to be a epic game. If you can't make it out you can watch on WAXO TV on STC cable, and we'll have the instant replay again. Also everyone bring your radios and tune to 104.9 for stadium radio.

It all comes down to tie breakers. When teams are tied in the region and a head to head don't work it goes to overall record then opp. above .500. Then I think you play twister or something. This is the game of the season for both teams. Seniors play their last game or get atleast one more. Senior night in Chapel Hill, last high school football game to be played on the field, it has the makings to be a epic game. If you can't make it out you can watch on WAXO TV on STC cable, and we'll have the instant replay again. Also everyone bring your radios and tune to 104.9 for stadium radio.

I think it's Bingo instead of Twister. They changed the rule this year. Go Rockets!!

Actually I want Vultor to tell me more about this mud wrestling...............

but for the band thing maybe we can get out a decebil meter and see which band can play one note louder :thumb:

The coaches will be playing Bingo, not the team. In case of a tie I get to decide being the scoreboard operator. Oh the perks of volunteering!!

(They quit the mud wrestling thing since it was not politically correct.) Go Rockets!

Voice, are you bringing my copy of your intro tonight??????????????????

Edited by LovethoseRockets

The coaches will be playing Bingo, not the team. In case of a tie I get to decide being the scoreboard operator. Oh the perks of volunteering!!

(They quit the mud wrestling thing since it was not politically correct.) Go Rockets!

Voice, are you bringing my copy of your intro tonight??????????????????

Yeah I might just have a new one for tonight.