Warren Co vs. Coffee Co

bigfish1

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warren Co by at least 14

I like your optimism. But I hope that someone from Warren County's coaching staff will see this. PLEASE run the offense you did at Franklin County. I am happy for the team for beating Sequatchie, but that effort will not be enough for Price and company. Remember how they stole the momentum last year at Nunley Stadium. You WILL need that POWER OFFENSE that works so well on the ground; trust me!!!! A win means a play-off with a Symrna or a Lebanon instead of a Riverdale.

Warren Co by at least 14

Coffee Co always seems to have Warren Co's number. Last year Coffee Co only won 2 games. One of those was Warren Co (24-21). In 2004 Coffee Co's only shut out and largest margin of victory and most points scored was against Warren Co: 49-0. In 2003 Coffee Co scored the most points and acheived their largest margin of victory against Warren Co (56-20). In 2002 Coffee Co only won 2 games - one of which was Warren Co by the largest margin and CC again scored more points than any other CC game that year (49-7). In 2001 CC only won 1 game and it was WC by a score of 40-35. It was the most points CC scored on any one team that year also. Not only has CC won each time but it is their best win (by points) each year.

WC better get ready.

I always like the visitors side seating at CC.

Warren Co by at least 14

And futhermore.....

I'm predicting the score using this foolproof (or foolish) formula:

Average of CC scores and average of WC opponents(averages totaled and/2) = 21

Average of WC scores and average of CC opponents(averages totaled and/2) = 24

Predicted score: WC 24 CC 21

Edited by jcm

unapproved website says CC by a touchdown. Either way I'm happy to see someone new in the first round. Both CC and WC are right down the road and I've never seen Riverdale play either one.

Good luck Friday night.

at Coffee County Central (Manchester, TN)

[2006] Coffee County Central (Manchester, TN) 28, [2006] Warren County (McMinnville, TN) 21

Coffee Co by 4

I'm not into predicting scores so I want. I think that Coffee Co. has a slight edge in this game. Granted we have the same regional record as Warren Co. does, I think Coffee Co. can come out victorious. I dunno if it'll help that we have two rb's over 1,000yrds or a QB thats over 1,000yrds, that could also hurt us as the defense will more than likely be keying in on those three. But it can also help as it can open up more oppertunities. I just don't see that happening as it is Senior night for Coffee Co. and all of our Seniors will be playing the majority of the game...I think! Anyways, I just look for a great game between both teams and hopefully as mentioned Coffee Co. comes away with the win. Good luck though to Warren Co.!

Man this game got really intense last year at Nunley stadium, can you imagine how intense it will be this year? Last year CC was just playing for pride with no playoff hopes, this year both teams are playing to stay away from Warrior Lane! Not saying that Smyrna or Lebanon will be easy AT ALL....but Riverdale is a trip no one wants to make! This Friday should be fun to watch, the Raiders know that Warren County has a solid team this year and they will be there to play. As long as Coffee County doesn't turn the ball over then I will take the Raiders by at least two touchdowns. Like someone said, the Raiders have had the Pioneers number for a long time now and I just don't see that changing. To many weapons on the CC side with Le-Hawkins, Goins and Graham. Le-Hawkins had his best rushing game of the season vs. Baylor defense last week, breaking tackles and using his speed. Coffee County is also pretty solid at stopping the interior rushing game, and from what I understand that is what Warren County likes to do. CC has trouble with speed but inside rushing isn't usually a problem. They actually held Kevin Cooper from Baylor somewhat in check when he ran inside last week, it was when he got outside that he gave the Raiders problems, and I doubt Warren County has the speed to get outside. I'll take the Raiders 35-14.

Coffee Co is 3-6 with wins against Shelbyvile (0-9), Cumberland Co (0-9), Franklin C0. (2-7). Warren Co has a 4-5 record, with wins against Cumberland Co, Franklin Co, DeKalb Co (1-8) and Sequatchie (0-9).

So what would Coffee Counties record be it they had played the same schedule? Instead of playing (Dekalb, Sequatchie and Bradley) They played (Brentwood, Overton and Baylor) big differance. For that reason Coffee gets the edge.