Warren Co vs. Coffee Co

bigfish1

weird coincedence

coffe county has beaten

cumberland county 0 - 9

shelbyville 0 - 9

the only team they beat that has won a game is Franklin County a team that has won 2 games beating you guessed it

cumberland county and shelbyville

They will still beat warren county and get the 3rd seed

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man this game got really intense last year at Nunley stadium, can you imagine how intense it will be this year? Last year CC was just playing for pride with no playoff hopes, this year both teams are playing to stay away from Warrior Lane! Not saying that Smyrna or Lebanon will be easy AT ALL....but Riverdale is a trip no one wants to make! This Friday should be fun to watch, the Raiders know that Warren County has a solid team this year and they will be there to play. As long as Coffee County doesn't turn the ball over then I will take the Raiders by at least two touchdowns. Like someone said, the Raiders have had the Pioneers number for a long time now and I just don't see that changing. To many weapons on the CC side with Le-Hawkins, Goins and Graham. Le-Hawkins had his best rushing game of the season vs. Baylor defense last week, breaking tackles and using his speed. Coffee County is also pretty solid at stopping the interior rushing game, and from what I understand that is what Warren County likes to do. CC has trouble with speed but inside rushing isn't usually a problem. They actually held Kevin Cooper from Baylor somewhat in check when he ran inside last week, it was when he got outside that he gave the Raiders problems, and I doubt Warren County has the speed to get outside. I'll take the Raiders 35-14.

what number is le-hawkins, ive ran track against him since freshman yr.

This should be a very good game. I know that after last years game these two teams are ready to go at each other again. I think that this will be another good game I really don't think that I will give a prediction, but I know that it will be a close game. I will say that the Pioneers are a totally diffrent team since the Lincoln Co. and White Co. games.

This should be a very good game. I know that after last years game these two teams are ready to go at each other again. I think that this will be another good game I really don't think that I will give a prediction, but I know that it will be a close game. I will say that the Pioneers are a totally diffrent team since the Lincoln Co. and White Co. games.

Seems the majority on this topic are giving it to CC, but I offer this opinion. WC played Cookeville and Tullahoma close games; both they could have and should have won. Even the Lincoln and Sparta games were better than the scores showed. This Friday night will come down to defense for WC; if they play tough on that side of the ball and deny CC's offense the outside, tackle instead of grabbing at the runners, and rush the QB, then WC has a good chance to win this one. WC's offense will put some points on the scoreboard. It WILL come down to DEFENSE.

If Warren County can win this if they keep running the Wilcher kid. He`s a powerful runner thats hard to bring down. On defense, warren countys linebackers have got to get better. The were lost last week. The front line has been doing good. Tony G finally got a fieldgoal! We might need more this week! WC by 10

I agree with Coffee Co. owning the Pioneers of late, but I think things are a little different. For instance 3&4 years ago the Pioneers were terrible and didnt care about winning. It was the last game of the year "I" think they just wanted the season to end. Last year you caught W.C. at a good time. They just clinched a playoff spot and they were believing all the hype that they were good. This year I think the mind set is different in WC. These players are playing more as a team and they don't care(at least not showing) it if other teammates score touchdowns. We have basically new players stepping up every week on offense that are making plays. Officer, Moran,Holden,Wilcher,Rich, and Mullican can all make the plays when given the opportunity. I say WC by 10. But it will be a great game. We know Price will run it up if he gets the chance. Go Pioneers

Seems the majority on this topic are giving it to CC, but I offer this opinion. WC played Cookeville and Tullahoma close games; both they could have and should have won. Even the Lincoln and Sparta games were better than the scores showed. This Friday night will come down to defense for WC; if they play tough on that side of the ball and deny CC's offense the outside, tackle instead of grabbing at the runners, and rush the QB, then WC has a good chance to win this one. WC's offense will put some points on the scoreboard. It WILL come down to DEFENSE.

Warren County likes to run the ball inside....the Raiders stop the inside run very well. Even Kevin Cooper (the Tennessee signee) was stopped on his inside runs. When he bounced it outside he was a beast. The Raiders have trouble stopping perimeter speed, which Warren County has none of. Flip sides....Warren County doesn't have alot of speed on defense but they are big. The Raiders will get Goins and Le-Hawkins outside all night. Then drop a few bombs deep to Harris. Raiders win this one by at least three scores. I'll say 35-10........Rukidnme....give us a formula and let's see how it will work out