Polk-ND: The numbers

TheEmpire

Sir with all due respect, this is a forum and people should be able to post what they want as long as there is no profanity. Thats just what i think.

But as for the game, I like Polk at their house! Go Wildcats!!!!

Well if you want to watch a few or a single jerkweed students at your school cause so much trouble that sooner or later the football team drags them out into the street and beats the crap out of them.....then you may be right.

And your opinion doesn't matter. The board rules matter. Go read them. They involve a lot more than profanity. And keep in mind that this isn't a public company. This site and it's forums belong to CoachT. And he doesn't like the stupidity that's been going on. If he didn't think it was bad he wouldn't have locked some of these jerks out. He has final say. Mods have some power but Jim is in ultimate control.

So if you don't like the rules feel free to invest a few $$$ and start up your own site. Then you can let people do whatever they want.

DL.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a Meigs County fan I see this game as a toss-up. I think it will come down to the home team wins, in quadruple overtime. Polk 42 ND 41.

I'd be especially intersted in your take, being a Meigs fan, except that the ND you guys saw is a completely different team than the current ND bunch. I understand all three squads have improved, but ND in week 3 was looking for an identity, and a runnng game. They have since found that, and a nice passing game to compliment it. Polk I anticipate will be big and strong and try to run right up the gut. ND will do the same, and will throw the ball all over the place.

As for home field advantage - as long as the game is called fairly, not sure that is that big an issue. ND is 10-0 on opponents homecoming games in the last 10 games so clearly not traumatized by crowds - they appear to enjoy the challenge. Plus, ND travels extremely well, crowdwise.

I look for Coach Wiggins to put the total package into place, including the wishbone, and passing packages, with Chris Harr lining up as a receiver, into place, so who knows what to expect. Just like last year, if Polk can control the ball and eat up the clock, they will have the advantage, but if ND can run their multiple offense and score off of it, it might be a track meet, which benefits ND.

I'd be especially intersted in your take, being a Meigs fan, except that the ND you guys saw is a completely different team than the current ND bunch. I understand all three squads have improved, but ND in week 3 was looking for an identity, and a runnng game. They have since found that, and a nice passing game to compliment it. Polk I anticipate will be big and strong and try to run right up the gut. ND will do the same, and will throw the ball all over the place.

As for home field advantage - as long as the game is called fairly, not sure that is that big an issue. ND is 10-0 on opponents homecoming games in the last 10 games so clearly not traumatized by crowds - they appear to enjoy the challenge. Plus, ND travels extremely well, crowdwise.

I look for Coach Wiggins to put the total package into place, including the wishbone, and passing packages, with Chris Harr lining up as a receiver, into place, so who knows what to expect. Just like last year, if Polk can control the ball and eat up the clock, they will have the advantage, but if ND can run their multiple offense and score off of it, it might be a track meet, which benefits ND.

Larry G. Davis Complex will be full this Friday when the Irish come to town. Polk fans filled Centrals visitors side up last Friday and with this the battle for 2nd place and for a home field in playoffs I can assure you the Wildcat Nation will be there along with the rowdy RED NATION. WRCB-TV will also be there for Channel 3 game of the week.

Rabble Rouser, its always gotta be about how the other team didnt do enough or didnt have there identity when playing Meigs. I guess in the history of Meigs County football they havent won a single game. Meigs out played, put coached, and just flat out beat Notre Dame. So give me a break with the excuses. Good Luck to ya'll but seriously dude give credit where credit is due not excuses.

Rabble Rouser, its always gotta be about how the other team didnt do enough or didnt have there identity when playing Meigs. I guess in the history of Meigs County football they havent won a single game. Meigs out played, put coached, and just flat out beat Notre Dame. So give me a break with the excuses. Good Luck to ya'll but seriously dude give credit where credit is due not excuses.

Fair enough, and I said so following that game. Meigs won in every facet

You guys were the better team that night for sure. Wasn't the point of my post. This ND team this week is entirely different than the one you guys faced. It is my hope the two teams meet again in four weeks.

Edited by Rabble Rouser

Here we go, I knowed this was going to happen. The first year meigs wins more than they lose, they got the big head.