Hendersonville vs. Hunters Lane

hardtackle

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well its at hunters lane an hville is feelin down after there lose an HLHS is feeling good after blowing out glenvcliff 54-0 its kinda a 50/50 situation cause hville will be mad about that loss but pumped up for a chance to have a home playoff game an hlhs will be pumped up to lord knows HLHS needs this game more than hville after both teams missed the playoffs last year but who would think that these two teams would be battling for a home playoff fame cause i know plenty people that said HLHS wouldnt make the playoffs an look at HLHS now but either one that wins it wont matter next week it what matters most but i know im hoping HLHS wins an gets brentwood cause neither teams i think want to play franklin in the opening round plus i think Hville would do better against franklin since they dis better agaisnt gallatin but im goin with the warriors on this one 36-21 hunterslane RB will have a big game an this is why they will score alot of points an win it will be close till the 4th quarter i predict then next week HLHS might get lucky an get a playoff win an then be up at gallatin for round .2

1gallatin

2hunterslane

3hendersonville

4antioch

ok now LIFER what do u think HLHS chances are in winning a playoff game

um...I think I just said that I think HL gets them. I won't be surprised either way, though. I do know your rankings were wrong, however. If AHS wins, they finish 3 and HL and Hville play for 2nd and 4th.

Winner at home vs. Brentwood, Loser on the road vs. Franklin. Alot to play for.

My boys from Sumner Co. will take care of business. A home game in the playoffs will usually equal a win in the first round.

Noticed you changed name and have changed job. Will you ever coach again?