Boone vs Morristown East

BIGR35

I agree. I think they should deem Burke-Toney as unplayable and move both Mo-East and West's games to another venue, preferrably Carson-Newman... The field is HORRIBLE!!!!!

East's Freshman team is traveling to Boone on Thursday to put their undefeated mark on the line. Can Boone give the Baby Canes their first loss in 2 seasons??? What is Boone's freshman record?

I'm not sure of the record, but I don't think it's above .500. :thumb:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That FR team is loaded with talent. This years team is really a better team than last year. The stars of last years team carried them and this year they really play as a team. My son plays on the team and I have really enjoyed watching them all year. He is getting called up to varsity after Thu.

That's awesome. How about Tee Howel? I know his dad really well, but have never seen him play in person, just have heard he was a really good athlete. Is he going to be a kid to look out for in the next couple of years?

I'll see what I can find out. I have not heard anything as of yet.. Man, I hope they get to move it there.. Fun for both teams and fans in my op..

I've never been down there to play. It would be a treat for Boone boys who don't get to play in the mini dome anymore. Plus, a good playing field for both teams.

I think we might find out more from a Morristown paper tomorrow.