Creekwood At Spring Hill

raiderfan71

Senior Night

(Who will get the final playoff spot)

Wellllllllllllllllll, IFFFFFFFF Spring Hill plays Creekwood like they did against David Lipscomb in the second half they should have no trouble with Creekwood. The Mustangs gave up nearly 300 yards on the ground to the Raiders. They'll need another good night on the ground.

TennesseeSportsNet.Com will have the LIVE audio internet broadcast starting at 6:30PM!!!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Creek Wood was terrible when we saw them. Terrible.

I was really disappointed considering how good they were last year.

I don't seem them staying close to Spring Hill. Of course, I didn't

see Page staying close to Spring Hill either, so take my two cents

worth with a grain of salt.

Bulldog I'll be very suprised if Spring Hill doesn't win & make the playoffs,

along with Cheatham County.

I think the Tigers & Patriots are on the outside looking in this year.

Wait til next year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sure am glad that you've got so much faith in the Cubs this week. Page is a talented team that presents several problems for the Cubs. They have size up front. They have an excellent back in Lankford. Neel is a playmaker back there at quarterback. They have some solid defensive players especially in the secondary. They finally have a kicker who can get it through the uprights from anywhere inside of 50. Did I mention that they are playing for their coach in what could be his "Swan Song" in Rudderville on "Senior Night 2006". It's going to be a very hard fought battle and a game that the Cubs can't afford to take for granted just because Creek Wood beat Page by a score of 40-3 and both Lipscomb & Giles Co. beat them 42-7.

Creek Wood also has the potential to beat Spring Hill. The Red Hawks are very well coached on the defensive side of the football. They gave a team that runs a similar style offense as does Spring Hill a lot of fits back earlier in the year. That team is 7-3 and headed to the playoffs. Offensively it's no secret that Creek Wood is going to try and establish the running game early and often. Stokes and Duke are both big bulldozer type backs that if they get rumbling down hill will give Spring Hill's defense nightmares. Dollard is a good athlete at quarterback who can kill you with his legs. He also has a pretty good arm. Shelton is a versitile player who like Page's kicker is a very valuable weapon if Creek Wood gets to the opponent's 30 yard line or closer.

These two games are giving at least five head coaches in this region a lot of sleepless nights throughout the week. Marshall Co. fans, as well as fans of all four of these schools, are going to feel like the hours of 7PM-10PM on Friday Night lasted a decade <_<

So, who said that Spring Hill isn't physical? They may not be big but ask anyone in the region what happens when you go head to head with Jay Brown or Matt Dunn.

Speed + Physical play = Spring Hill Win

I'll say that GC noseguard Kendall Dangerfield makes Dunn's head bounce off the Brickyard grass like a bouncy ball. <_<

Go Creekwood!

Mphstigerfan, I kind of don't understand why you would root for Creek Wood. I mean I know you are intitled to your own opinion, but I just find it funny that Spring Hill is a school from your county, and whether you realize it or not, every year when our guy's season is over, most of them come to watch Mount Pleasant in the playoffs and give them support. I just thought you'd like to see us have a return to the playoffs, but I guess not.

Mphstigerfan, I kind of don't understand why you would root for Creek Wood. I mean I know you are intitled to your own opinion, but I just find it funny that Spring Hill is a school from your county, and whether you realize it or not, every year when our guy's season is over, most of them come to watch Mount Pleasant in the playoffs and give them support. I just thought you'd like to see us have a return to the playoffs, but I guess not.

I wouldn't worry too much about the opinion of a Mt.Pleasant fan...they claim to be the best in the county year in and year out...maybe they were 2 years ago, but I wouldn't make that claim if I were them today. They like to dominate in the lowest class possible and when they play teams from a higher class they lose...All talk.

Final: Spring Hill 30

Creekwood 14

Great job to any Spring Hill players that are out there and might see this. You made a lot of current and former SHHS students/players proud tonight. You put Spring Hill High School back in the playoffs. Will you let it end in the first round against a good Lexington team??

By the way Raider 27... If you mean Mt. Pleasant is the best in the county based on just making the playoffs alone, then yeah they have been the best for a few years now. But, in my opinion Spring Hill would beat Mt. Pleasant in MOST years and Columbia Central would beat Mt. Pleasant EASILY every year, regardless of how bad Central's record is. Of course Central is a 5A team and Mt. Pleasant 1A and that's the way it should be. Rarely do teams with that big of a Class difference ever play. Same with Spring Hill being a 4A team a few years ago and now a 3A team. An average 3A team SHOULD be able to beat a really good 1A team.

Final: Spring Hill 30

Creekwood 14

Great job to any Spring Hill players that are out there and might see this. You made a lot of current and former SHHS students/players proud tonight. You put Spring Hill High School back in the playoffs. Will you let it end in the first round against a good Lexington team??

By the way Raider 27... If you mean Mt. Pleasant is the best in the county based on just making the playoffs alone, then yeah they have been the best for a few years now. But, in my opinion Spring Hill would beat Mt. Pleasant in MOST years and Columbia Central would beat Mt. Pleasant EASILY every year, regardless of how bad Central's record is. Of course Central is a 5A team and Mt. Pleasant 1A and that's the way it should be. Rarely do teams with that big of a Class difference ever play. Same with Spring Hill being a 4A team a few years ago and now a 3A team. An average 3A team SHOULD be able to beat a really good 1A team.

My exact thinking behind it...which is why I say that they are NOT the best team in the county, they just think they are.