Huntingdon vs. Humboldt

GlenChervin

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope for Chris and the rest of the seniors sake that they can pull it together and get a big win for the Mustangs. I would hate for such a group to go out as seniors without at least one playoff game their last year. Not like they haven't played in a ton already but I just hope they get one more. Two weeks ago I would have picked Humboldt to win but after the way the whole team played against USJ last Friday night, especially with Chris just running over people ( 1st time this year he looked healthy. JMO) i'm, going with the Mustangs by 7. Good luck mustangs!!

By the looks of the weather it will be a cold and wet night. I think the Mustangs will pull it off and come out with a big W. Just remember, please visit our concession stand for your coffee and hot chocolate. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming....

I would come right out and pick Humboldt after watching the mustangs play this year. But after last weeks performance vs. USJ, this one may be a little closer than expected. It all depends on which mustangs team shows up...

Huntington will win. They have a ton more experience in playing big games than humboldt and they have a very good team. I dont know what their deal was earlier, i refuse to believe that a few injuries was the difference in the mustangs we have all come to love...or hate...and the ones that played the first half of this season. They will definatly win tho because there too good to go out on a game like this. If the teams were dead even as far as how good they are i would pick huntington evey time, but i think huntington is better than humboldt all in all, so i'm definatly going with the mustangs.