waverly vs. loretto

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game absolutely scares me to death. Loretto hasn't won a game, and is bitter from last year. With The Tiger win last year, they knocked Loretto out of third, fourth, and a bowl game. If I were a Mustang, especially on SR. night, I would be looking for some sweet sweet revenge. I do think Waverly will win, but this game still scares me.

This game absolutely scares me to death. Loretto hasn't won a game, and is bitter from last year. With The Tiger win last year, they knocked Loretto out of third, fourth, and a bowl game. If I were a Mustang, especially on SR. night, I would be looking for some sweet sweet revenge. I do think Waverly will win, but this game still scares me.

I agree, this is a game that scares me too. We have clinched 3rd in the region and it could be a let down for us combined with the revenge factor and it being senior night. Loretto will be playing for pride and I think probably will play their best game of the year. I do think Waverly will win, but they are going to have to give a great effort. No one lays down for anyone. Remember, anyone can beat anyone on any given night.

I agree, this is a game that scares me too. We have clinched 3rd in the region and it could be a let down for us combined with the revenge factor and it being senior night. Loretto will be playing for pride and I think probably will play their best game of the year. I do think Waverly will win, but they are going to have to give a great effort. No one lays down for anyone. Remember, anyone can beat anyone on any given night.

I don't know guys. Loretto seems to lay down. They are not coached very well and Waverly is very well coached. I see Waverly wins this game in a rout. Loretto's coach has no control over them. Also, they maybe the biggest team in the Region. Can anybody tell me why they go 5 wide? Why not run it down people's throats? They throw more than any slow team I have ever seen.

I haven't seen them but I did hear that they were big. They do seem to have problems putting points on the board, but who knows what happens on senior night. Pride is a great motivator, if a coach uses it in the right way. If they don't have a good coach, then this is probably a mute point. Still all said, Waverly doesnt' need to go in and expect them to lay down. They just need to go in and take care of business.

I haven't seen them but I did hear that they were big. They do seem to have problems putting points on the board, but who knows what happens on senior night. Pride is a great motivator, if a coach uses it in the right way. If they don't have a good coach, then this is probably a mute point. Still all said, Waverly doesnt' need to go in and expect them to lay down. They just need to go in and take care of business.

I totally agree.

Edited by Camdenlionpride

look this game scares me to but wavo is to good to lose like that i'm telling u with the attitude loretto has u just don't understand how bad wavo gonna win.attitude reflects on leadership that is a statement from julius to garie bertier in remember the titans. Now what i'm talking about is they have very bad attitude toward themselves saying they will lose. when u dont believe in ur self then ur diffently is not gonna win this game so like i said

Wavo-61

loretto-0

only because they don't have confident in themselves and they don't have leadership. They have the talent so why don't u think they r winning.

My answer is no confident and no leadership