Cosby hosting Grace Christian

old24eagle

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shocker0

Well I think the weather may keep the score a little lower than it should be, but I do think that the eagles will take care of buisness rather easily. To all you region 2 people, I have seen Midway play and they are a pretty solid football team, but they are very one dimensional. If the Lyle kid doesnt keep it he hands it off to Robinson. You cant be one dimensional and beat goot football teams and despite everything youve heard or anything you think youve seen, Cosby has a very solid football team, that plays very good "D". Another thing, Midway does not cover the pass well at all, and if they do a good job in coverage they cant contain a running QB very well, at least thats what it looks like to me, BUT, like I said they are a very good team that can no doubt play, so next week should be fun, but if your boys are coming down here thinking its going to be a cake walk for them, You better keep 'em SOR because if you dont bring your best against the Eagles you might get embarrassed! :(

That is why Midway threw the ball I'm sure, at least around 20 times against Sunbright...so they are only one dimensional when they don't need to do much to win. They do what they need to win, just Harriman had the edge the game that I think your talking about. I'm not sure the exact number of times they passed in that game but I'm sure that kingbrian could tell you...I think that was the game they passed the ball all night.

Edited by Shocker0

You know what would be funny??? If Monteray beats Watertown, sending Gordensville down there and they beat you in the first round... It'd be even more funny if Cosby WON there game and plays in the 2nd round while you guys are at the house...

Gut Wrench Gary says that this want happen for two reasons. Reason number 1 is that Cosby will never make it to the second round, because of a team called Midway. Reason number 2 is that Monterey can't beat Watertown. Even if they do, we will take some of G-ville. Gut Wrench Gary is coming to Cosby next Friday night to watch this game. Can one of you muffins tell me how to get there?

Gut Wrench Gary agree's that Slick Rick can't decide who he is for. Gut Wrench Gary disagrees with the second comment. There will be no region 1 or 2 team knock off a region 3 or 4 team. Gut Wrench Gary says that Coalfield will represent that side in the semifinals and get peppered by who ever comes out of region 3 or 4. Gut Wrench Gary is coming to Cosby next week to see the Green Wave PEPPER the Eaglelettes. Gut Wrench Gary will sit on the Cosby side and have some blueberry muffins waiting to throw out onto the field.

smokinjoe will fire him one up and break him some green beans too and make goofy weird gary eat some muffins . :thumb:

Gut Wrench Gary says Smokin Joe want do anything except bow down to his daddy Gut Wrench Gary. Gut Wrench Gary says that he will be at Cosby next Friday night to make Smokin Joe bow down.

HOPE YOU ARE THERE . ALSO HOPE YOU ARE BRAVE ENOUGH TO BRING YOUR SORRY A #$ ATTITUDE . I / WE DONT TAKE TO GOOD TO S@#T HEADS LIKE YOU .SO BRING YOUR MUFFINS ALONG WITH YOUR SISSYS WHO WILL HELP YOU THROW THEM. BET I CAN MAKE YOU BOW DOWN AND CRY LIKE THE BABY YOU REALLY ARE.

HOPE YOU ARE THERE . ALSO HOPE YOU ARE BRAVE ENOUGH TO BRING YOUR SORRY A #$ ATTITUDE . I / WE DONT TAKE TO GOOD TO S@#T HEADS LIKE YOU .SO BRING YOUR MUFFINS ALONG WITH YOUR SISSYS WHO WILL HELP YOU THROW THEM. BET I CAN MAKE YOU BOW DOWN AND CRY LIKE THE BABY YOU REALLY ARE.

Gut Wrench Gary will be there. Gut Wrench Gary will not bow down too anyone. Gut Wrench Gary will have a sign with him also. Gut Wrench Gary drives a H2 Hummer. Gut Wrench Gary will also be throwing muffins out on the field.

Like I said earlier, Gut Wrench Gary is just stating facts. Everyone Cosby has beaten is a very weak team. Hampton isn't even that good. If Cosby played in Region 3 or 4, I doubt they would even make the playoffs. Gut Wrench Gary is just tired of listening to how good Cosby is when they haven't proved anything besides beating Slaw teams. When Cosby beats Trousdale Co., G-ville,FCS, S.Pitt, Temple, then you can say how good you are. Beating Unaka, Grace Baptist, Chucky Doak, Kings Academy, and so on is not proving anything. Gut Wrench Gary says that Cosby will be done next week when they face Midway.

Well b4 you can state fact you have to know facts don't you?

Well try these on for facts.....Shelton and the rest of the staff are awesome face it......Cosby is not going to back down!.......We play alot of good teams........We don't live in region 4 so get over it......We don't play slaw teams.......and finally beating those teams does mean something...... it means alot......

IT means no matter how much you people get on here and bash Cosby, our team, our fans, or our coaching staff.....We AREN"T BACKING DOWN!!!!!! Cosby has a great team with a great staff... Who teaches them everyday to have RESPECT which is what some of you people need!!!!!!!!!!!

Gut Wrench Gary will be there. Gut Wrench Gary will not bow down too anyone. Gut Wrench Gary will have a sign with him also. Gut Wrench Gary drives a H2 Hummer. Gut Wrench Gary will also be throwing muffins out on the field.

with that thought Gut Wrench Gary may be leaving without his gut wrench & h2

Well b4 you can state fact you have to know facts don't you?

Well try these on for facts.....Shelton and the rest of the staff are awesome face it......Cosby is not going to back down!.......We play alot of good teams........We don't live in region 4 so get over it......We don't play slaw teams.......and finally beating those teams does mean something...... it means alot......

IT means no matter how much you people get on here and bash Cosby, our team, our fans, or our coaching staff.....We AREN"T BACKING DOWN!!!!!! Cosby has a great team with a great staff... Who teaches them everyday to have RESPECT which is what some of you people need!!!!!!!!!!!

Gut Wrench Gary says to name one good team you have played. What does beating slaw teams mean? Cosby is in for a surprise next Friday night when the Green Wave rolls into town.

Gut Wrench Gary says that this want happen for two reasons. Reason number 1 is that Cosby will never make it to the second round, because of a team called Midway. Reason number 2 is that Monterey can't beat Watertown. Even if they do, we will take some of G-ville. Gut Wrench Gary is coming to Cosby next Friday night to watch this game. Can one of you muffins tell me how to get there?

hey bonehead, i hope you are that stupid and have a sign that says who u are because smoker here is going to set fire to garys a#$^^ and see who bows down to who u ignorant fool. i hope u drive that big hummer up here. when u go to leave u may have to walk home :(