south doyle vs halls

notright

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not Basketball time yet. But we could be in for a soggy one Friday night. Umbrellas may be standard issue for most entering the game. Hope the Cherokees are not in a scalping mood. Provol make sure you have some of that fire water(RC's) ready to cool them off we need a W in the worst way. They may sneak ahead of us in the standings. :lol:

Its not Basketball time yet. But we could be in for a soggy one Friday night. Umbrellas may be standard issue for most entering the game. Hope the Cherokees are not in a scalping mood. Provol make sure you have some of that fire water(RC's) ready to cool them off we need a W in the worst way. They may sneak ahead of us in the standings. ;)

Im so glad ur back I needed me a fix on some Zcar Like Halls People need fixes on MoonPies and RcColas. I believe Divercity, urself, And I are the new triple team since Reddevil1 and Fairplay are never on here anymore and I like it! :)

One day in the future ( next season ) We will all pregame all home and away games at the closest Weigals for Rc Colas And MoonPies! :thumb:

Im so glad ur back I needed me a fix on some Zcar Like Halls People need fixes on MoonPies and RcColas. I believe Divercity, urself, And I are the new triple team since Reddevil1 and Fairplay are never on here anymore and I like it! :)

One day in the future ( next season ) We will all pregame all home and away games at the closest Weigals for Rc Colas And MoonPies! :)

Hear, hear!

provol90,

Don't jump on me, sometimes work gets in the way of play. Don't y'all worry about tonight, we going to kick some cherokee butt. I say the Devils by at least 21, rain, no rain, sleet, snow, I don't care, we will win.

Hey you guys look up this stat for me please. When was the last time Halls was definitely eliminated from the playoffs before the season ended? I know we had chances all through the 90's, so it probably goes back to the late 80's (just a guess), not cutting anybody down 'bout our record. The low number of returnors happens sometimes.

Look for Halls to win tonight. Congrats to the 5 or 6 seniors who stuck around for 4 years. There is alot to be said about their commitment.

Halls will definately be better in the future. I don't think they will reach maryville status because of the lack of athletes. But I think the good people of Halls can look forward to improved production from the wing t as Coach Julian has players in the system for 4 years. Other factors that will help Halls next year are: Powell will not be very good. The talent just isn't there to be a play off contender. Matter in fact if not for a transfer from Central they wouldn't have made the play offs this year.

West is much improved under Cummings. Can West hang on to him as a Coach or will he soon be looking to move to greener pastures Maybe Ga.?

My boys from Central will always contend. But I am afraid their best opportunity was during the 4 years that Helton was at Q.B. They have some good young talent and are well Coached. A new Head Coach is in the not so distant future and that will be an important hire.

Maryville is head and shoulders above everyone. They have a D I Q.B. coming back and they just reload across the board. Look for Maryville to be the leader of the pack for years to come.

Next year Halls running the wing t. Will have a shot at number 2 and will definately be in the top 4.

I think your on to something here Red and Black. Coach J has done wonders with this team and brought the youngsters something to build on in the upcoming years.

I agree if we take it one step at a time and keep the momentum up we could challange for a homefield playoff spot perhaps in a couple of years. Your Bobcats won't give that away quietly. West has one more big year ahead with all their talented juniors. Powell looks like they will be were we are this year. I just don't see on the learning curve that SD,LC and Clinton will develop faster than we will.

So I'm hoping for a #4 next year with our eye on #2 & #3 the next.

Good luck against West friday night the game of the week in the only region that matters. :thumb:

Nice Rob, U about made me upset! Anyways about these Heated up MoonPies? What does everyone think about them? Good Idea or no I might start my own thread about them. :thumb:

Hey PV, I've got a better idea. Why don't you put one on a stick and deep fry it. You know rednecks Appalachian Americans love fried foods on a stick.

provol90,

Hey you guys look up this stat for me please. When was the last time Halls was definitely eliminated from the playoffs before the season ended? I know we had chances all through the 90's, so it probably goes back to the late 80's (just a guess), not cutting anybody down 'bout our record. The low number of returnors happens sometimes.

Hey I know what you mean. This team barely had a chance to win two this year. Four in the book and a chance at five is unbelievable in one of the tougher regions.

Sometimes you have to have a little pain to enjoy the sweet success of victory.

But in the real world the times we did make the playoffs we got it handed to us. No way was this team ready to play Red Bank this year. So I see it as a win for these kids to not get beaten down and go out into the off season work their butts off and come back next fall and prove to some of our noted hecklers the front door. :justwrestle:

Edited by Baseballmad

Hey I know what you mean. This team barely had a chance to win two this year. Four in the book and a chance at five is unbelievable in one of the tougher regions.

Sometimes you have to have a little pain to enjoy the sweet success of victory.

But in the real world the times we did make the playoffs we got it handed to us. No way was this team ready to play Red Bank this year. So I see it as a win for these kids to not get beaten down and go out into the off season work their butts off and come back next fall and prove to some of our noted hecklers the front door. :justwrestle:

Great post! We've exceeded expectations. Remember all the naysayers early on who didn't give us a chance against Gibbs, Karns, etc.? And you hit the nail on the head: work, work, work in the offseason!