Coalfield hosts Sunbright in Week 10

rSquared

Homecoming for the Yellow Jackets, as well as a chance to finish 10-0 in the regular season. Curtis Newberry's Tigers coming in looking to pull off a shocker.

I gotta believe that Coach Gary Kreis and staff will do everything possible to try and keep the Yellow Jackets focused on Sunbright and on avoiding any type of letdown after the win over Harriman.

I see the Jackets capping off that 10-0 season and heading into the playoffs on a winning note. :thumb:

Coalfield 35

Sunbright 7

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shocker0

Coalfield - 41

Sunbright - 20

Good luck Sunbright...

rSquared, your not good at predicting games, your just using last years score, not one difference. Try something new for this season :D

Coalfield - 41

Sunbright - 20

Good luck Sunbright...

rSquared, your not good at predicting games, your just using last years score, not one difference. Try something new for this season :D

Shocker:

Actually, I had NO idea that was last year's score. As for being no good at predicting games, :D you may want to check my record here on coacht.com in the Big Ones Contest over the last 2 or 3 years. Peace.

---rSquared

No, you've got it wrong. If Sunbright loses, it dosen't matter what Oneida does. Cause even if they lose too, they hold the head-to-head tie breaker over Sunbright.

let me educate you. if greenback wins and sb loses, that puts 3 teams with a 2-4 region record...greenback, oneida, and sunbright. the tiebreaker then goes to best overall record. sunbright would then get awarded the 4th seed.

let me educate you. if greenback wins and sb loses, that puts 3 teams with a 2-4 region record...greenback, oneida, and sunbright. the tiebreaker then goes to best overall record. sunbright would then get awarded the 4th seed.

I thought the next tie breaker was the team that had more wins over teams with .500 records?... Oh wel, it dosen't matter, cause they aren't gonna beat Coalfield. Becuase when Sunbright plays a team that hits hard enough to pop pads, they quit. :D

I thought the next tie breaker was the team that had more wins over teams with .500 records?... Oh wel, it dosen't matter, cause they aren't gonna beat Coalfield. Becuase when Sunbright plays a team that hits hard enough to pop pads, they quit. :D

it doesn't matte if they beat coalfield. let me further simplify this for you...oneida loses and sb is in the playoffs.