Top Underclassmen (Soph and Fresh)

Guest AJSheridan4

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By far the best underclassmen in the state is Aaron Doyle, by far. There are also good underclass men in danny and austin sheridan and michael houbre at KCHS. Outta West Michal Jenkins , luke thompson and robert eldridge. Todd Vincent and Josh Elam are representing bearden. Morristown west has a great playerin adam montgomery. Science HIll brings out Brett Schriber. Universoty High in JC has Burl Williams. Webb has Russell Kramer. We cant forget about Farragut and how they besides aarond doyle have spencer bobrowski, bryan hill, chad turner, Brett Vukoder, Mikey Boza, and Jarrod Britchter. Oh yeah, and there is one other very good player who I blieve is a sohmore for catholic, could someone assist me with his name. These are all the top sohmores I can think of. Do ur thing guys.

Zac has become our (Columbia Central) starting sweeper. He is only a freshman. This dude is a natural athlete. He played varsity basketball for Central as well. He only plays soccer half the year. All I can say is look out for the next three years. He can play any position. Like I have mentioned in other threads, our defense is made up of freshmen and sophomores.

Young Timmy Vance is only a freshman this year at Knoxville Catholic, but his contributions to his team are immeasurable. You see, Timmy is only 5'2" tall, yet he plays as though he is 6'3.175" tall. Mr. Vance still has 3 years left of eligabilty at Catholic, and his growth is much anticipated by almost 18/57 of the school's student body. I myself look forward to seeing little Timmy mature into a fine young man. Good Luck Son.