Gatlinburg-Pittman vs Midway

REALmenWEARkilts

Wow,

Must not be able to count. There were more than 22. It must be nice to know that you somphomores beat freshmen. Congradualtions on being the Green Co. champs also! Wait, you forgot to play Greenville. Always one away right.

I guess this is just sour grapes. Must feel awful to take your first freshman loss to a county rival. And at last check, Region 1-3A isn't much of region either. I mean no one in that region can touch Carter and they got stomped by Fulton. And for the record, there are 3 e's in Greene.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad Benny wimped out of playing Seymour. Can't believe that Midway is the final game of the year for G-P... ;)

You just called Benny Hammonds a wimp? Bold words against a man who has turned GP football into a community event. He has more guts and is more respected than any man I know. I think that after 35 years of being Head Coach at GP he deserves a bit more than being called a "wimp".

Also of note is that Gary Householder is a great coach as well. I don't think he would condone the name calling.

Do the GP linemen still do the roll out of the huddle? That freaked me out the first time i saw that. How did that begin, has to be a great story.

Let's not forget Midway held all-state RB Brandon Davis and the Coalfield Yellow Jackets to 15 points. Green team has a tough D.

Even with the weather, I'm sticking w/ the Green. They are a bunch of mudders. Matter of fact, their mudders were mudders.

Edited by hopalot

Is the 90-0 score for real???

To all you naysayers out there, GP trounced Midway 42-7. Wasn't even close and we played second teams in the second half. It was a heck of a game . Troll all you want about GP being overrated. These boys are contenders and yes even the mighty Alcoa needs to be concerned. It was an awesome game.

They can love it all they want, but much like last year it won't matter, because Midway will win...but, it might be closer than last season.

Gatlinburg-Pittman 42 Midway Green Peas 7

GP TOYS with Midway in preparation for the playoffs. It was a good workout for GP, but Midway never offered but TOKEN opposition. GP's Dusty Dodgen apparantly has set a new rushing record for the Highlanders with over 1500 yards in 10 games. Hope the boys from midway can find their way home. Drive safely.

I didn't believe the score, but, hey, not to worry! IF Alcoa meets G-P in the playoffs, they'll be ready to take care of business!

Sure do wish they'd step up and schedule Alcoa in the regular season.

Get over it. It would be more like a step down to put up with your antics.

Get over it. It would be more like a step down to put up with your antics.

Where's the love? You must think I'm someone else. I don't believe I"ve ever done anything to you or said anything that should offend you like I obviously have.

I think I apologized before for offending you.

I do wish G-P would schedule Alcoa so we'd have another 2A game. Sorry if that offends you.