Rutledge @ Carter

hornet2517

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...I agree with the man from Straw Plains in two areas...Libs are the reason the nation is like it is and they have been to the playoffs more than Claiborne (which is actually now three times in their history and two straight.)

I will also agree with the man from Claiborne saying GO PIONEERS! Can't go with you on the secular progressive thing though.

It is a must win for Rutledge that shouldn't be. The Gibbs loss hurt a whole bunch. This could be for the region title, but instead it's for Rutledge's playoff life.

Congrats to Carter for a tough win over Rutledge to stay undefeated in Region 1-3A for the last two seasons. Talked to some folks that went to the game said it was just a matter of Carter's offense having one good series in the second half and their defense keeping Rutledge in check.

Good luck to all the Region 1 teams next week. Let's see some wins! :ph34r:

Yeah...I heard about the lightening delay in the second half. Figured it was bad.

Tells me that the Morristown teams have a problem now...they will have to figure out a neutral site to play on because their field probably looks like a cow pasture after all the games plus the rain.

Anyhow, congrats to Carter. Good luck against Kingston.

Last word on this one.First congrats to the Pioneers they palyed tough just a little too much Hornet D.McBee is going be a good one for the next 2 years.I guess Joe Joe Horsley is glad not to have to see the Green #11 anymore last years #11 met him at the goal line at Rutledge and sent him to Blaine and this years #11 Oh My what a hit and this one is just a sophmore.GO HORNETS!!!

qbsdad,

You need to have more class when talking about your sons. Yes they are nice players, but if you are good people know it and you don't have to tell them about it like you and your sons like to do. Jo Jo is a super kid and I promise you that he is not a bit concerned about either of your sons. Good luck in the playoffs, you will need it. Sometimes you are better off being at home!

Last word on this one.First congrats to the Pioneers they palyed tough just a little too much Hornet D.McBee is going be a good one for the next 2 years.I guess Joe Joe Horsley is glad not to have to see the Green #11 anymore last years #11 met him at the goal line at Rutledge and sent him to Blaine and this years #11 Oh My what a hit and this one is just a sophmore.GO HORNETS!!!

Hit him when he is looking and see what happens