Powell @ Clinton

coonhunter291

Clinton has improved over the past couple of years, but Clinton just doesnt have enough talent, strength, and speed to keep up with Powell. Expect Powell to play as if it was their first play-off game. Cruze or no Cruze, Powell wins by 14

Believe it or not but I agree with drega! Powell is just to good to lose to Clinton, as much as Id like to see them go down it wont happen. Huffaker will be caring the team friday and Powell will win by atleast 12!

Edited by ProVol90

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey LIV BROAD don't go away I am sure we will all never agree but I am sure other people here as well as myself values your opinion.

The fact that you've got an opposing team's fan on your side should tell you something . The Maryville mafia has spoken . I could care less what happens at Clinton , I just think it's pathetic when someone says they're a huge fan , then starts blasting away at their own team and coaches . Have fun doing that though , it seems to have worked really well for Clinton . As long as there's guys like you expecting immediate turnaround in a losing program , Clinton will always be known for losing . I guess I should be thankful to you , this is probably one of the reasons Coach Gaylor would rather be an assistant coach at Maryville , rather than a head coach at Clinton .

The fact that you've got an opposing team's fan on your side should tell you something . The Maryville mafia has spoken . I could care less what happens at Clinton , I just think it's pathetic when someone says they're a huge fan , then starts blasting away at their own team and coaches . Have fun doing that though , it seems to have worked really well for Clinton . As long as there's guys like you expecting immediate turnaround in a losing program , Clinton will always be known for losing . I guess I should be thankful to you , this is probably one of the reasons Coach Gaylor would rather be an assistant coach at Maryville , rather than a head coach at Clinton .

I knew youd be back around whats up buddy!!!!

Please read my posts before saying I am coach bashing once again you misjudge me and I picked Clinton to win 14-7.

As far as LIV BROAD goes we were having a good time here poking a little fun back and forth between two fans.

But you know what they say " its all fun and games and then someone from Maryville shows up"

Edited by don222

If you think a coach would not leave anderson co. for clinton you and Kerr are both crazy. Kerr is a joke , he had two young coaches leave because he is crazy. they didnt get fired , they were not attached to anderson co. so they didnt have to put up with his crazy actions.

clinton 21

powell 10 :(

No argument from me there Kerr is crazy.

But politically speaking he gets what he wants.

I like your prediction.

Edited by don222

I dont know why everyone thinks that Clinton will win. Im pretty sure Clinton did get slaughtered by Halls and everyone know Powell is better than Halls. Powell just has too many athletes for Clinton to match up against and I don't see Clinton scoring too much because Powell's defense is way better than everyone thinks. They only look bad because Powell's offense put them in bad situations.

haha.....I'm pretty sure you're not a disappointment to anyone, powellfan. No need to vent your jealously about not being able to stand on the sidelines and talk to both Zane and John Bruhin. Seriously, I'm trying to figure if you've really expected Bruhin and McGaha to tackle, block and...........score all the touchdowns too?? I mean seriously. It's just like a nobody to come on here and complain about the good players not being able to do it all. Why don't you stay home friday night and work on your next online degree....lol

Edited by Ntheknow2

Why are you jumping on me IM stating facts here.

IM just saying, Lakin has 96 on the year now If im checking right and Bruhin and Mcgaha combined have 11 less.

They didnt step up this year and I think that is part of what hurt the team.

And yes they play a little offense, but it seems like they dont really care about playing.

Watch the tape of the halls games all LIttle JOhn did was stand on the sideline talking to his brother and not helping the team at all.

And NO I wouldnt want to be anywhere near coach lowe and his mouth.

Edited by PowellFan

Are you just a total moron or what? Let's see, first off, Lakin is a linebacker and if I'm not mistaken when you play a 3 man front, the big guys are fighting off 2-3 offensive linemen so that YES, the linebacker can come in and hit the guys with the ball. Second off, McGaha played strictly offense for 100 per cent of the games and defense for 50 per cent of the games and even at that he wasn't in 100 per cent of the time. Third, Bruhin just got back off an injury. He was injured during the South Doyle game. Furthermore, if you don't think they care, that just proves how much you don't have a clue about what you're talking about. I'm sorry, but unlike Cody Watts and Lee Smith, Bruhin and McGaha never let anyone place all the expectations on them to do it all. Besides, both these boys have a much bigger picture to think about now. Unlike you.

Edited by Ntheknow2

You confuse me. with the last sentance Unlike me How???

Bruhin was "injured" in the Maryville game when he got hit in the knees and decided not to play in the halls game when his brother showed up.

Dont believe talk to his mom cause thats who that came from. And I use to work with his mom so yes I do know what im talking about there champ.

I just didnt like the fact that he was sitting on the bench talking instead of trying to help his teammates.

He is a team leader and needs to act like it wheter he is playing or not.

After Kenny BROKE his hand this past week he was sitting there crying, but still trying to help abba out when he came off the field.

Im not a fan of Cruze but Im glad to see he is a TEAM player.