Claiborn co. 28-0

Volunteers 57-6

Mo West 14-0

Cocke co. 55-0

Cherokee 31-6

Greeneville 31-14

Boone Thu.

East Fr. went 8-0 last year

M. East! Pretty impressive. Have you guys cherry-picked some of the West players? Sounds like you've got some strong years in front of you.

Edited by DiverCity

M. East! Pretty impressive. Have you guys cherry-picked some of the West players? Sounds like you've got some strong years in front of you.

This is a really talented team. Last week against GV, they had a RB,2 OL,MLB out with various injuries. They have around 45 players and honestly they play 35 of them at any point in the game. In short, they are deep as well as talented. If we cherry picked any talent, there would be someone from west at the school board to let them know. Last year our QB had to miss a game due to this. He played for east the next week.

but how many of the guys on the HALLS freshman team can actually play varsity Jarod Burton i know is a bruisng strong fullback but i dont see anyone really with the size to play varsity maybe my memory is wrong tho

I dont know of any ask divercity. I do know Marvulle wouldnt play us this year. :lol:

I dont know of any ask divercity. I do know Marvulle wouldnt play us this year. :huh:

Too true, Pro, Stars just had too much intel.

I think you're right, rebel9db. That's one reason why I don't think any freshman should be playing or dressing. Last year there was a player who could have contributed -- Caleb Leonard. But again, even with his size, it's nice that all the freshman played only on that team. It helped them succeed and contributed to their comraderie as a class. Their work ethic as a class is incredible. I think the current freshman will be the same way. Kudos to Coach J for implementing that policy.

I think you're right, rebel9db. That's one reason why I don't think any freshman should be playing or dressing. Last year there was a player who could have contributed -- Caleb Leonard. But again, even with his size, it's nice that all the freshman played only on that team. It helped them succeed and contributed to their comraderie as a class. Their work ethic as a class is incredible. I think the current freshman will be the same way. Kudos to Coach J for implementing that policy.

Kudos to Coach Kilgore and the frosh coaches. Have the refs at the West game for the whole game and ur looking at 15-1 over the last 2 years but 14-2 is still good. How about a pay raise for the frosh coaches?

Great post you cannot rush them along. Freshman ball is nothing compared to Varsity in speed and developement.