Franklin Co. Vs Cookville

defensiveman

Well its the last game for the REBELS this year it been a long stressful yr. for them i wish they could of done better this yr. but next yr. will be better but back on topic what do you think about the Cavs you go to remeber #61 Miller he gets back in ther back feild and makes plays stops for losses and #88 Stovall is coming back this week and everybody knowss he is good so they might do good we will just have too...SEE wont we

Go Rebels

We Love Our Rebels

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all the cavs this season are very up and down. They look like they can play with anyone (ootlewah) and then look extremely poor (cleveland). Yes the cavs just beat a solid team in LC but they are still young and very weak at some positions. This team will be coming into the game with little to play for besides pride. They have already locked up a first round #1 seed and i think they are just too young and do not have enough experience to come out and get the job done like they should. I still think in the end though the cavs will come out on top but ina closer game then some may think.

Coach J will have the Cavs ready to play this week. I think they will take care of business Friday night. The Cavs are a very young team this year with @ 32 juniors and 34 sophomores. They have improved the latter part of the season and have gained confidence over the year. Cavs look to improve their record before the playoffs.

This is a shocker. Upset of the yr. Franklin Co Rebels 15 Cookeville 10.

Rebels had won 2 games before tonight. Big win for the Rebels and Coach Britton. They end the season on a positive note. Rebels will be a good team next yr.

Cookeville still wins the region and hosts a first round game. Good luck to the Cavs.